OK... Now I REALLY want us to win

Orange_Crush

I'm Dr. Rosen Rosen
Clipped from Auburn football.com forum thread:

KatiN830
Registered Member
(12/3/04 9:52 am)
Reply Who will need Sugar Bowl Tickets? I already have my tickets, but my mom is faculty and can order two more. Not sure how good or bad the seats will be, but I can buy two more. I don't want to buy them to scalp, but will get them for an Auburn fan that wants to see the game!

Benefbj
Registered Member
(12/3/04 9:53 am)
Reply Re: Who will need Sugar Bowl Tickets? What's Face value of the tickets?

bradley104
Registered Member
(12/3/04 9:58 am)
Reply Re: Who will need Sugar Bowl Tickets? I WOULD ABSOLUTELY BE INTERESTED.... :smokin

tigerman23
Registered Member
(12/3/04 10:01 am)
Reply Re: Who will need Sugar Bowl Tickets? Looks like we are gonna get 5 off ebay on the 30 lower level for about $175 a piece. Not bad on what i shelled out for the SEECG club seats. They are either $105, $85, or $75 i think is what auburn's page said.

KatiN830
Registered Member
(12/3/04 10:19 am)
Reply Re: Who will need Sugar Bowl Tickets? Yeh that's what face value is going to be. I paid $170 a piece for mine off Ticketmaster, but that's for this year and next year. You can still get them there, but the seats are awful, the upper deck in the Superdome is miserable. I am not sure where these faculty seats are going to be. Mom's are crappy for the SEC game. I just wanted to mention it to you guys to see if anyone would be interested if I get them. They are supposed to post more info today, and then I will relay that on. If I can get some, I will buy them and then figure out what to do with them. I am sure someone will want them at face.

Ripper
Registered Member
(12/3/04 11:18 am)
Reply Re: Who will need Sugar Bowl Tickets? Please, I beg of you, I will pay for the tickets! I really , really, want them (of course, if USC and OK win). Is there a way to contact you?

KatiN830
Registered Member
(12/3/04 11:24 am)
Reply Re: Who will need Sugar Bowl Tickets? As soon as I know that I have them I will let you guys know and you can duke it out. Right now they are not making any information available right now, but as soon as I know something I will pass it along. I am just all about as many Auburn fans being there as possible without paying ridiculous amounts for tickets!

***This is my prayer. Our father, creator of all that is just an right, please move in your might and justice to allow our Vols an appearance in the Sugar Bowl so that these Auburn fans can cheer them on. Amen.

It's not just these people, most Auburn boards that I have visited talk very about Tennessee. Instead they are talking about the BCS and impressing the pollsters. I hope that their football team is thinking the same thing.

This is reminiscent of what happened to USC last year. Impressing the pollsters is most likely a futile endeavor, since it'll take nothing short of a miracle (or USC or OU losing) in order to get to the orange.

Pride comes before a fall, fellas.

Originally posted by Atreus21@Dec 3, 2004 3:17 PM
This is reminiscent of what happened to USC last year.  Impressing the pollsters is most likely a futile endeavor, since it'll take nothing short of a miracle (or USC or OU losing) in order to get to the orange. 

Pride comes before a fall, fellas.

Well, seeing as how our whole 1998 season was somewhat of a miracle, it could happen. We were 4th in the poll before the SECCG and when it was over......2nd! :peace2: But they will have to go through us first!

Thats ok, Ebay will be booming Sunday morning!!!!!!!! I cant wait I got 2 free passes........................COME ON VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Dec 3, 2004 7:48 PM
Thats ok, Ebay will be booming Sunday morning!!!!!!!! I cant wait I got 2 free passes........................COME ON VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you get free passes? I have only been to Nawlins once last year for Thanksgiving weekend! I went to the Bayou Classic!

My hubby worked out a deal with a company he does business with. I wont have a seat but I will be watching!!!! ;)

Tickets are actually still available through Ticketmaster.com. I bought 2 tix a few months back and got great seats for approximately $375 for the pair. The thing is, you get tickets to this year and next years sugar bowl so even if we dont go you sell them on EBAY and make a profit. Can't lose.

VN Store

Back