Ok hypothetically speaking about this wknd...

Undefeated with a win over the #1/6 team in the country. Wouldn’t be surprised to see us jump up to top 20. Even with a loss we would still be ranked.

With a win against a top 25 Stanford team tomorrow, I think 18-22 range. If we lose maybe 24/25.

We should definitely be top 25 this week after going 3-0 in this tournament and beating Texas Tech, but Stanford is very over-rated at #25. They may not be in the top 50 next week. GBO.

Reactions: txbo
receiving votes

giphy.gif

The body of work and how they have done it compared to the rest of the sitting top 20 warrants a Top 10 ranking. My guess is they will have around 15 or so.

Reactions: volz2wallz
Hypothetically speaking, of course, I hope we go unranked, no one shows any respect and the young men just keep doing what they are doing.

Reactions: Volsbaseballfan1
How bout that weekend 66.

I didn’t get to see much, but I was keeping up best I could. It’s an impressive start but it won’t mean much a few months from now, unless they can keep the peddle to the metal!

Not ranked in Baseball America.

Texas Tech jumps from #4 to #2 after beating Stanford and Houston, but Tennessee remains unranked after beating all three of those teams. I'll take any rankings from the geniuses who put Michigan #1 last week with a grain of salt, I guess.

Texas Tech jumps from #4 to #2 after beating Stanford and Houston, but Tennessee remains unranked after beating all three of those teams. I'll take any rankings from the geniuses who put Michigan #1 last week with a grain of salt, I guess.

Yeah, I noticed that oddity.

Big weekend without using arguably our best pitcher...still long season ahead and #24 in the country unfortunately is still 8th or 9th in the SEC by rankings

Reactions: Volunteer08

VN Store

Back