OK Fellow Experts on Women BB, pick the 16 teams that will host first rounds

Obviously a W bracket for us, I mean SLU isn't that impressive, ISU is going to be tough but they can be hot and cold at times, VT we played to the wire with, so this is about as good as we could draw it up

Also would avoid SC until NC if somehow we get that far

Overall a win for us I think. Even with UCONN as the 2. You look around and I would rather play them a second time than any of the other 2 seeds.

Iowa isn’t a team I would want to see as I don’t think we can guard Clark at all. She would torch us for 40 lol. Maryland has been hot and Utah has been tough all season and matchups up really well with us.

If we got UCONN in the Elite Eight I think these Lady Vols would be ready.

Attachments

• 8E13EC50-0C79-4BDC-AC07-3E61C7883E13.jpeg
    8E13EC50-0C79-4BDC-AC07-3E61C7883E13.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 16
UCONN got the easiest path to the Elite Eight of any team in the bracket.

Why not make them play Marquette again? Funny SC has to play a team they lost to potentially in the second round while UCONN gets Vermont then Baylor or Alabama who both trailed off terribly to end the season.

You got people on here talking about a player scoring 40 points on Tennessee based on the weak competition and inflated stats all over WCBB. Tennessee is the real deal.
That’s why despite losing the best shot blocker in the country in December.. they beat LSU in the SEC tourney semifinals! Rocky Top is the move. Lets go.

You got people on here talking about a player scoring 40 points on Tennessee based on the weak competition and inflated stats all over WCBB. Tennessee is the real deal.
That’s why despite losing the best shot blocker in the country in December.. they beat LSU in the SEC tourney semifinals! Rocky Top is the move. Lets go.

Trust me man. I believe Tennessee is the real deal.

I also believe Caitlin Clark is and she is exactly the kind of player we have an extremely tough time containing.

UCONN got the easiest path to the Elite Eight of any team in the bracket.

Why not make them play Marquette again? Funny SC has to play a team they lost to potentially in the second round while UCONN gets Vermont then Baylor or Alabama who both trailed off terribly to end the season.

I would not want to play Ohio St. Their press is dangerous and that will not be an easy potential S16 matchup for UCONN. Remember OSU did beat Indiana in the Big 10 tourney semis.

Like I said, that was the committee saying loud and clear that SOS still matters along with the NET.
Yup. Anyways any LSU fan who complains would be stupid. If LSU scheduled tougher given the rebuild nature of their program this year, they likely don't host so it was honestly smart on Kim's part even though I highly disagree with her scheduling methods.

I would not want to play Ohio St. Their press is dangerous and that will not be an easy potential S16 matchup for UCONN. Remember OSU did beat Indiana in the Big 10 tourney semis.

OSU lost a couple really good players through the season. Not sure if they will be back for the tournament or not. The lineup we played was not the lineup that played most of the Big 10 schedule.

We have improved and they have regressed since we played.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
OSU lost a couple really good players through the season. Not sure if they will be back for the tournament or not. The lineup we played was not the lineup that played most of the Big 10 schedule.

We have improved and they have regressed since we played.

They got Jacy Sheldon back. She’s that quick guard that really makes the press click. She made crucial plays to help beat Indiana. It should be a good one, if it happens.

VN Store

Back