Ohio State's Ryan Day says it takes 13 Million NIL to Compete

The College Football landscape is changing . NIL is good for Tennessee tho .

I find it hypocritical of these coaches who do complain about NIL while they are making millions. If I’m on the recruiting trail I would use that against them

Reactions: Remy and Volatility
So roughly 6.5% of the NFL salary cap

and If I had to guess, the OSU brand is probably worth more than the Browns.

Looks like they are tossing that money around:

Even though he's been committed to Baylor since December, Austin Novosad felt like he couldn't pass up the opportunity to compete for an offer at Ohio State.

Novosad wasn't necessarily looking for offers from any other schools when Ohio State quarterbacks coach Corey Dennis visited his school earlier this year. But Dennis was able to persuade him to make the trip to Columbus for Ohio State's first camp of the summer on Wednesday.

I wonder what our BMDs will offer? Rumor is that Derek Lagway's son is down to Alabama and Baylor so maybe the BMDs will spend their money on a legacy instead.

Last edited:
Obviously. When a man says “you better get me $13 million”, you have to read between the lines. What he actually means is, “you better get me $13 million.”
I do think that might be low for somebody chasing a natty like they would be. To some degree he’s in a different market, not going head to head with Jimbo on every guy.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back