Oh to be fresh off a national title....

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
i can only shutter to think what would happen and what kind of backlash one certain heach football coach might suffer had he said the same thing about a palyer that he's suspended 4 times:
From ESPN.com by chris low...

LSU quarterback Ryan Perrilloux won't play in the Tigers' spring game on Saturday, but he'll be allowed to rejoin the team in full beginning Sunday.

Les Miles obviously believes in giving third and fourth chances, as most coaches do when it comes to talented players. But the interesting thing now is how well received will Perrilloux be among his teammates.
Clearly, he's going to have to win back his teammates' trust after missing all of spring practice and showing the dependability of a kindergartener throughout much of his career. He's been suspended three times, although Miles says that Perrilloux has not reached the point of being a divisive influence on the team.
"He is doing pretty well in the classroom and busting his tail to get back on the team," Miles said. "He hasn't broken the law. It is my hope, like it is with my children, that if they are misbehaving, they will correct that behavior and learn to do some things that are respectful and allow us to promote him."

you have got to be kidding me? and it's named the Fulmer cup?

there's a reason why many outside the SEC have the perception they do of this conference regarding off field issues...cause the reality is no one disciplines anyone around here.

It seems to me that LSU will be in for a below average year. Perriloux will do something in the middle of the season to get in trouble, without a doubt.

There are rumors (and I emphasize the word "rumors") that Miles can't dismiss Perriloux from the team because they're afraid that Perriloux would go public with info about multiple major NCAA violations at LSU.

There are rumors (and I emphasize the word "rumors") that Miles can't dismiss Perriloux from the team because they're afraid that Perriloux would go public with info about multiple major NCAA violations at LSU.
:muahaha::stooges:

That sounds like someone more touting their own speculation than reporting actual conversation.

there have been issues at many of the major programs in the SEC this off season...TN and SC have been well chronicled, FL and GA and Bama have all been in the lime light at one point or another...and this deal at LSU is taking the cake for me.

i'm just saying, there's reason why people think the SEC stands for So Everyone Cheats. and it's just getting plain ridiculous....everywhere.

there have been issues at many of the major programs in the SEC this off season...TN and SC have been well chronicled, FL and GA and Bama have all been in the lime light at one point or another...and this deal at LSU is taking the cake for me.

i'm just saying, there's reason why people think the SEC stands for So Everyone Cheats. and it's just getting plain ridiculous....everywhere.

Well Bush's rent free agreement at USC proves other wise. I agree, it happens everywhere and to single out the SEC as the worst is wrong.

Well Bush's rent free agreement at USC proves other wise. I agree, it happens everywhere and to single out the SEC as the worst is wrong.
probalby true, i guess just because i follow it closer than any thing else is why my perception is what it is....but you're right...this isn't exclusive to the SEC...

The day we have the perfect storm of Lawrence Phillips and Christian Peters on an SEC team is the day I start to worry about the SEC being worse, in a disciplinary sense, than any other conference.

Maybe I missed it but I have yet to see an SEC player rival what Loren Wade did at ASU.

Guess Adams will be calling for Miles' head in tomorrow's News Senseless. Ohh wait, Johns Adams went to LSU..

VN Store

Back