'22 OH TE Titus Rohrer (Tennessee PWO)

kamoshika

1643079616451.png

Big kid (6-7, 250) from Bryan, a small town in NW Ohio. Had 33 catches for 454 yards and 7 TDs his senior year. Also excelled on the basketball court averaging 15.4 points and 7.5 rebounds per game. Visited UT last November and is one of our early enrollees.

Last edited:
What he lacks in speed he makes up for with his soft hands and routes. Not a tackle breaker like that freak at UGA but a nice prospect. Wonder how his blocking looks…

Reactions: Smokey19rt
As a previous poster said, not fast at all, but seems to make a space for the quarterback to find him. Heck, with his frame, put some more good weight on him and put on the defensive line.

Big kid, not real fast but has a good catch radius, could be blocking TE that catches the occasional pass or put on weight and be a tackle in a couple years

Yeah I'm board with this. Seems like he has a great frame for an OT. Get him to add about 30 lbs or so and he's the perfect OT size.
Took me a second to comprehend this I keep reading bored with this then figured out on was missing infront of board 😆🤣

Reactions: Carp
As a previous poster said, not fast at all, but seems to make a space for the quarterback to find him. Heck, with his frame, put some more good weight on him and put on the defensive line.
If he can play Bball that well, this guy can most likely move better than most football players his size.

Looks like he’s playing with elementary kids. Not much faster though. Compare these highlights to Ben Bolton or the Bigelow kid. Those dudes look like high 3 stars

Last edited:
He's 6'7, run two tight end sets with this guy and Warren... I don't care if he's fast if he learns how to sit in a zone defense and get 6-7 yds a reception he'll be money.
That looks like what he's doing some in his video, finding a soft spot in the zone and setting down.

That looks like what he's doing some in his video, finding a soft spot in the zone and setting down.
Witten had a hall of fame career doing it, nothing bad about being a blocking TE that can be a reliable safety valve.

Reactions: m1al
Witten had a hall of fame career doing it, nothing bad about being a blocking TE that can be a reliable safety valve.
I agree, but Witten was an extremely good athlete to go along with his size which made him a tough matchup.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back