'22 OH TE Brody Foley (Indiana commit)

I only hope we didn’t take his commitment because we have bigger plans…I guess we will find out tomorrow.

I only hope we didn’t take his commitment because we have bigger plans…I guess we will find out tomorrow.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Sometimes the young men flip because they want to. Other times, they are told they need to look elsewhere due to someone else coming in. Who knows what's going on here. GBO!!

Is it really a "flip," when we told them to go? Just saying.

Who cares. Glad he found a great school and good program to continue his education and career with.

If you or your family never experienced signing a scholarship with a school you cant imagine the excitement that is involved in the days leading up to it. To suddenly have that pulled out from under you could be quite the shock. Just because "every school does it" doesnt make it right but the sooner these kids understand its a business, the better I guess cause after signing day it is just that.

Reactions: The_Big_Orange
His mom tore into Tennessee and Huepel on Twitter. I take this a a good sign we needed the roster spot for someone better. Excited for tomorrow to come.

Reactions: SugarCC
Who cares. Glad he found a great school and good program to continue his education and career with.

If you or your family never experienced signing a scholarship with a school you cant imagine the excitement that is involved in the days leading up to it. To suddenly have that pulled out from under you could be quite the shock. Just because "every school does it" doesnt make it right but the sooner these kids understand its a business, the better I guess cause after signing day it is just that.
Who cares? It’s all about keeping up the perception that nobody wants to go to Tennessee. So we should actually care. That’s why RC had to correct with a post.

Nobody likes that this happens. But it also happens to coaches who have been promised they will sign with them. It happens to teams and fans whose coach leaves. It happens to coaches, teams and fans when a player goes into the portal. We all just have to move on because that is how it is now.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Not necessarily. It may not have been another commitment that was the reason to process him. It easily could have been wanting more openings to work the transfer portal. And those players don't have to announce anything tomorrow.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back