'20 OH SDE Darrion Henry

Agreed, i lived up there for 2 years and it wasn’t a bad place at all. I did like being north of Cincy versus living right in the city tho. Centerville, Dayton, Hamilton areas are all nice though

This. The suburbs are pretty nice in all directions. It's inside the city limits (including Covington, KY) that you don't want to live.

Tennessee has been very active in pursuit of defensive linemen in an effort to revamp the trenches. One of those prospects has been 2020 four-star DL Darrion Henry.
Henry informed Vol Recruiting Reports that he is planning to take an official visit to Tennessee next weekend. Henry has already included the Vols in his top list of schools, and he appears to be taking a very serious look at them.

He told Vol Recruiting Reports at the Nashville Opening that he is very intrigued by the Tennessee coaching staff and playing in the SEC. He said, “Henry said, “it means a lot. Just knowing that they get to the ball and play some football in the SEC.” He continued about the SEC appeal, “The fan base down here in the SEC is crazy. It is a great league. It is a great place to be at.”

This upcoming official visit could go a long way in Henry’s recruitment. Henry has already taken officials to LSU and Cincinnati. He now has Tennessee and Ohio State on tap. He could make a decision after he takes the 5th official visit, which will likely go to either Kentucky or Georgia.

Henry is rated as the No. 118 prospect nationally, No. 11 DT, and No. 2 prospect from Ohio in the 2020 class, according to the 247 Sports Composite Score.

- Quinton Douglas (VR guy)

Highly Sought After 2020 Defensive Tackle Set to Visit Tennessee for Official Visit – Vol Recruiting Reports

This. The suburbs are pretty nice in all directions. It's inside the city limits (including Covington, KY) that you don't want to live.

Yep, only place in city limits worth a damn is up on the hill in Mt. Adams. Even downtown and across the river with some of the nicer new high rises are nice, but, still downtown.

The places they're throwing up on Eastern are nice, but, for million plus much better options than there as well in the burbs.

Otherwise, suburbs it is.

LOL don't live within the city limits but hey its a great place.
This is changing pretty quick. A lot of younger people are moving downtown and the city is being gentrified like most areas. I dont think the cost are worth it and live in the city but just a couple miles from downtown.

This is changing pretty quick. A lot of younger people are moving downtown and the city is being gentrified like most areas. I dont think the cost are worth it and live in the city but just a couple miles from downtown.

Cost was worth it 5 years ago when you get a 4 story dilapidated run down place for pennies and get all the tax breaks from the city. Now, overpriced and over hyped.

Reactions: Montrell Hardy
Cost was worth it 5 years ago when you get a 4 story dilapidated run down place for pennies and get all the tax breaks from the city. Now, overpriced and over hyped.

Exactly this. And Cincinnati has a TON of neighborhoods that are declining at a monumental rate. The only ones that aren't are the few "visible ones" that protect the city's image.

Reactions: tennvols77
I can't imagine Henry's not a take in Knoxville or any place else.

Leg injury hurt him with some camps over the spring, but he's an elite lineman.

I don't know him. Don't think he's ever been to Kingsport!

I'm a Buckeye at heart. We're worried he's gonna end up in the SEC, though him and Paris being in Columbus next weekend will hopefully ease those concerns.

Um.. yes..
Had a bad showing at one of the recent camps hence the 150 spots dropped in the rankings. Also think we have bigger fish on the line especially in-state (Hardy, Thomas, Rybka, Baron) is why I’m not sure if he’s a definite take right now.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Had a bad showing at one of the recent camps hence the 150 spots dropped in the rankings. Also think we have bigger fish on the line especially in-state (Hardy, Thomas, Rybka, Baron) is why I’m not sure if he’s a definite take right now.

We’ll be taking a ton of DL. Even if we get all of those he’s still a take and I’m pretty sure Baron will play OLB for us

VN Store

Back