‘23 OH RB Christian Davis

Tennessee, under new head coach Josh Heupel, has been aggressive in the Midwest especially in the 2023 class, and are the latest to offer.

"I know a little bit more about Tennessee and how they are as a program," he said. "Again I might possibly go to Tennessee as well for a campand unofficial visit but I’m not sure yet. The coaching staff who I talk to is very well educated about the game when he talks to me you can tell he knows what he’s talking about."

Davis has started to figure out where he will go this summer, of which, he only has one place he knows for sure.

"I plan 100-percent to go to Ohio State for a camp and unofficial visit," he said. "Besides that I’m not sure on any other schools I will be attending throughout the summer. There is a good chance I will go to Tennessee though."
-Trieu

Get him, my high school and hometown! ;)

I am an old guy now, but I grew up in Middletown and then Carlisle until I went to college and life happened. Played the Miamisburg Mound golf course dozens of times back when I was in school. In the winter would sled down #9 fairway in front of the Mound to the parking lot. That would never happen today. lol. Any kid from that area I am going pull hard to do well. Played against them in football and baseball in HS.

VN Store

Back