'22 OH OT Carter Smith (Indiana commit)

It'd be nice to know how big a feller he is ... what's up with that privacy policy notice and can I see around it? I click continue and it does nothing.

It’s still doing that? I clicked the Viacom thing a few different times and now I see all the inserts just fine.

You have to figure each OL prospect will put on good weight 20-30 lbs. This kid is 270 6' 6" 300 lb would be a good size Ol guy. I agree it's better to add good weight over taking off fat! JMO

It’s still doing that? I clicked the Viacom thing a few different times and now I see all the inserts just fine.

I'm having the same issue. I clicked on the link, and it redirects me to a new page. However, there is nothing to accept on that page...only a bunch of links to all of their policies. I click on the continue button below the link, and nothing happens.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Reactions: BondJamesBond
I'm having the same issue. I clicked on the link, and it redirects me to a new page. However, there is nothing to accept on that page...only a bunch of links to all of their policies. I click on the continue button below the link, and nothing happens.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I initially had trouble. I clicked on each policy link to make it appear I read each of them. Closed it out and still had trouble. However, the next day everything was fine. It was a little frustrating, but what do you expect from Viacom/CBS. These big telecommunications companies are ****.

Reactions: Priddler
He said he's hearing from first-year Tennessee coach Josh Heupel's staff "a few days a week," led by offensive line coach Glen Elarbee. Alex Golesh, the Vols' offensive coordinator and tight ends coach, also has been in contact with Smith.

Tennessee's coaches are one of the reasons he's giving the Vols strong consideration.

"I love what I’ve seen so far from the staff," Smith said. "Coach Elarbee is very humble and honest about what he does. Coach Golesh is the same, and I love the energy Coach Heupel brings to the table.

"During the 'Orange Carpet (Day),' I got to see them coach firsthand, and I can see myself with their coaching staff."

Smith said he "absolutely" plans to announce his college decision sometime before the start of his senior season. But with a handful of visits still being planned, he's not ready to say exactly when he might be ready to pick a school.
-Callahan

“It was a top notch experience,” Smith said “Getting to know the players, coaches and tutors make me very confident I can succeed here. The life of the city is a different feel from your average college town. It’s so alive and I love it.”

“Being here on a midweek gave me the opportunity to watch them practice, which showed me a new side of the coaches,” Smith said. “It was a serious highlight because now I know what they are like on and off the field. Loved the photoshoot, and hanging out with the players.”

“Coach Elarbee is so humble in person, but he flips the switch at gametime,” Smith said. “Getting to see that side of him was so great and gets me going!”

“We spent so much time with Coach Heupel, he was so up front about everything, attended every meal, he was there the whole way. It tells me how bought in he is with his players.”

So when would he like to have a decision made and where does Tennessee stand coming off this trip?

“Hoping to have my decision by July 4th,” Smith said. “Being my first and only Official so far, they are pretty high up at this point.”
-VQ

Yeah, wouldn't be surprised.

This kid and that Grant kid would be major projects. Guess I'm starting to turn into Hole...

Grant has 3 P5 offers, Smith has like 15

Northwestern is hard on him right now. they just had an OT taken first round. Think their OL coach would know talent

That's fine and if he commits, I'll be on board, but if you're going to comment back, please use another argument besides that. We hear "He has this many offers, and he was offered by their coach who knows this and that position" only for us to get that commit, he comes here and sucks.

That's fine and if he commits, I'll be on board, but if you're going to comment back, please use another argument besides that. We hear "He has this many offers, and he was offered by their coach who knows this and that position" only for us to get that commit, he comes here and sucks.
So basically “don’t tell me a kid is good unless he has 4 or 5 stars next to his name”

K den

So basically “don’t tell me a kid is good unless he has 4 or 5 stars next to his name”

K den

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I knew I'd see the same old defensive take.

Listen. I'm fine with him, and at this point we have to take who we can get, but it doesn't make me feel good when we have 3 projects out of 6 commits. (Herring, Grant, and prob Smith).

Well, we have had a few 5 stars gave have come here and sucked. In fact we have had a lot of high ranked players come here recently who have regressed rather than progressed in their abilities That is where lack of coaching shows it’s ugly head. I think this coaching staff can coach which will show up in future recruiting classes Problem is it takes a couple of more years to see the results.

Well, we have had a few 5 stars gave have come here and sucked. In fact we have had a lot of high ranked players come here recently who have regressed rather than progressed in their abilities That is where lack of coaching shows it’s ugly head. I think this coaching staff can coach which will show up in future recruiting classes Problem is it takes a couple of more years to see the results.
At this point it is what it is. Everybody should know what situation we are in right now. Looming NCAA concerns, no development from previous Staff's. We have some really good coaches now. Just going to take a lil time fixing it. Whats great is if you just look at the team they are growing together as we speak. Love the team building things they have brought them. That and just a genuine want by this staff is evident in all the recruits replies to reporters on what they think the new staff is going to do here. They all see big things, just buckle up for the ride, we taking off lil B's.
giphy-55.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back