'18 OH LB Dallas Gant (Ohio St Transfer)

Or maybe OSU overlooked them. However, I do think that some of the Pac12 teams are better than rated. They put a lot of money in their recruiting and facilities.
I just don't think Ohio St. is as good this year as they typically are or at least what they are perceived to be.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
Our depth is that awful. You guys have lost your minds if you think the transfer portal isn’t our best way out. It is literally the best thing for Tennessee right now because if we don’t win something of value soon… none of the elite 4 year players are coming .
Regardless of sanctions, we need to win, now! Wins is what high school kids look at, for the most part. JMO

Reactions: de1conley
He can’t play there why would we want him? I mean our depth isn’t that awful. We need to get 4 year players in a system not keep plugging holes.

Need slow bleeding before stopping it. Waiting 3 full years to be competitive is death wish for coaches these days

The model has changed, you won't see teams built solely on 4 year players going forward.

We saw LSU win a title by 'plugging holes', recruiting is quickly evolving into 'roster management' and I'm pleased the coaching staff isn't so short-sighted as the opinion you've expressed.

Truth. This transfer rule may be our golden ticket out of the mess we’re in. No way we’d compete with recruiting solely HS athletes as it takes too long to develop productive SEC players. It almost isn’t fair to the athlete.

VN Store

Back