Oh hell Yes - orange jersey/ white pants

I have been on volnation for over a decade. I have seen multiple coaching searches, head scratching play calls, mustard bottles, McDonald's bags, etc. The only thing that truly divides this fan base are clothes. You have the traditionalists who only like orange and white and the alternate crowd. No middle ground. All of us fall in one or the other. I have seen more arguments than I can count. Only Volnation.

I’d like to see the team focus on who they are and not what they look like for four quarters and make a statement on the biggest stage in CFB this weekend.

There will be plenty more opportunities to wear alternates.

Disagree. They know who they are already. I’d rather them make sure they’re having fun rather than being uptight. & if changing the uniform up makes it fun for them then change it up!

Disagree. They know who they are already. I’d rather them make sure they’re having fun rather than being uptight. & if changing the uniform up makes it fun for them then change it up!
I totally disagree with that. The O still hasn’t put a full game together as a team nor have they competed in an SEC game or a rivalry game yet.

Just look at first quarter production and then tell me they’re sure of themselves and what they can do. if they start slow and Florida gets momentum it’s going to hurt their chances to win alot.

I say focus on execution and look pretty later.

Reactions: Frozevol
Deer Park said that we now have a "branding plan" where we will wear our traditional unis in championship games and big traditional rivalries. I would personally think that means Georgia, Bama and Florida. Im guessing we will see the dark mode against LSU and the smokey greys against Kentucky.

LSU is tricky since they wear white at home. Id like to see us mix it up for that game. We need that one BAD.

Players aren’t “uptight” playing in their regular uniform. I’m not gonna tell you how stupid that statement is but it’s pretty stupid.

I have been on volnation for over a decade. I have seen multiple coaching searches, head scratching play calls, mustard bottles, McDonald's bags, etc. The only thing that truly divides this fan base are clothes. You have the traditionalists who only like orange and white and the alternate crowd. No middle ground. All of us fall in one or the other. I have seen more arguments than I can count. Only Volnation.
I don't care ìf they take the field in pink tutu's as long as they beat the💩 out of the Gators.

Reactions: TCNC53

VN Store

Back