Offseason Fun - Another one

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
Who is your favorite non Tennessee SEC football player of all time?

Mine has to be a close one between Clowney and Tim Tebow.

Both dominated at their respective positions (Clowney only when he wanted to).

Reactions: Jaws and LittleVol
Clint Stoerner

Screen-Shot-2019-11-07-at-7.43.45-AM.png

:)

Bo Jackson is my favorite athlete of all time, but I was too young to know his SEC career. Obviously, same with Hershel. I guess if I'm saying my favorite, it's McFadden, but I've never feared a player being on the opposing team like I did Champ Bailey.
My favorite memory of Bo.

He was a special talent. I was a big fan of his... after he left Auburn, anyway.

Any SEC player that went on to do well with the Steelers. Seriously, I just can’t answer that question. Racked my brain.

Stoerner notwithstanding, Ken "The Snake" Stabler (as a pro) comes to mind.
Archie Manning would be on my list as well.
Can't stand Tebow.

Last edited:
I get why I lot people said Stoerner, but u all do realize the next year, he lit us up and probably cost UT a slight chance at going back to the NCAA championship game

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
1. Percy Harvin

2) Randall Cobb

3) Tyrann Mathieu

4) Reuben Foster

5) Joe Burrow

So many good players. Javon Kearse, Patrick Peterson, Champ Bailey, Shaun Alexander, Michael Sam, Clowney...

Reactions: ShreveportVol
You're asking favorite player from rival schools? Seems backwards. I dont have one. I hated Tebow, Clowney, etc. I dont root for anyone not in orange in the SEC.

Now from a non-rival, non-SEC school. Reggie Bush. That kid was a sight to see.

You're asking favorite player from rival schools? Seems backwards. I dont have one. I hated Tebow, Clowney, etc. I dont root for anyone not in orange in the SEC.

Now from a non-rival, non-SEC school. Reggie Bush. That kid was a sight to see.
I agree, and almost listed him. I just hated USC during that stretch. Amazing to watch though.

VN Store

Back