Official Watch Party Thread (NCAAT seeding edition)

Oklahoma destroyed Texas Tech. We are now essentially tied with UCLA in KenPom for 11th right now. Not far behind Duke for 10th. Really hoping for a Clemson win tomorrow and USC win Saturday.

Oklahoma destroyed Texas Tech. We are now essentially tied with UCLA in KenPom for 11th right now. Not far behind Duke for 10th. Really hoping for a Clemson win tomorrow and USC win Saturday.
That margin is so small we could move up to 11th overnight

Reactions: VolPack22
Out of the top 5 teams in AdjD, Tennessee has the best AdjO at 32nd. Next best is Texas Tech at 59th. Out the top 10 teams in AdjD, only Arizona and Gonzaga has a better AdjO at 12th and 2nd respectively.

Out of the top 5 teams in AdjD, Tennessee has the best AdjO at 32nd. Next best is Texas Tech at 59th. Out the top 10 teams in AdjD, only Arizona and Gonzaga has a better AdjO at 12th and 2nd respectively.
The last 3 games we’ve seen a Top 3 offense nationally, we were 55th nationally in ORTG 3 games ago, that a hell of a move.

Great night!!!!

SMU wins
Rutgers wins
Seton Hall wins
Kansas State loses
Oklahoma wins
Ole Miss loses
Oklahoma win was big. And I’m glad to see one of these big 10 teams who just skirt by to lose. OSU was overrated IMO. Houston has very little leverage to help their seed position. Losses for them are huge.

Reactions: VolPack22
Oklahoma win was big. And I’m glad to see one of these big 10 teams who just skirt by to lose. OSU was overrated IMO. Houston has very little leverage to help their seed position. Losses for them are huge.
OSU has been overrated the past couple seasons. It’s the Big 10 bias. I swear if those teams played in the SEC they would be looked at much differently. They were a 2 seed last year after going 12-8 in conference and 21-9 overall. That’s not 2 seed material imo. They somehow made the tournament a few years ago with an 8-12 conference record too. I don’t understand the love affair with that conference.

VN Store

Back