OFFICIAL VOLS RECRUITING THREAD

Granger is not announcing till signing day as is K. Phillips. Also Scott could wait till signing day and P. Turner will be on the hill sometime this week after P Carroll visits on Wednesday.

Granger has already visited UT unofficially back last summer.

Question?

Does anyone know about the grade standings of the commitments so far? Is there anybody in trouble or borderline?

Anyone see this....recruiting was good!

National Title Contenders
Teams going into 2005 with an honest shot at the national title

1. USC 2004 Record: 13-0 Pac 10
USC is going to be everyone’s preseason number one yet again led by the 1-2 running back punch of Reggie Bush and LenDale White behind a big-time offensive line. The receiving corps will be flat out frightening with Steve Smith and Dwayne Jarrett each ready for the NFL now. Oh yeah, and the Heisman Trophy winner/number one pick in the draft is back for another year. On the down side, there are huge losses on defense especially at tackle and linebacker.
Biggest offensive loss: G John Drake Biggest defensive loss: DTs Shaun Cody and Mike Patterson

2. Tennessee 2004 Record: 10-3 SEC
The Vols will be back among the elite of the elite as long as the defense can take a little overall step up in production. The offense will be a juggernaut with what many consider to be Tennessee’s most talented receiving corps ever (which is obviously saying a ton for this program). RB Gerald Riggs Jr. and QBs Erik Ainge and Brent Schaeffer are ready to be big-time college football household names. The defense will lose star linebacker Kevin Burnett, but there’s more than enough talent to come up with a killer D helped by the return of CB Jason Allen.
Biggest offensive loss: RB Cedric Houston Biggest defensive loss: LB Kevin Burnett

:pepper:

Originally posted by Volstorm@Jan 15, 2005 11:57 AM
Put all of your info on recruiting here, including commits, potential commits, rumors, Etc.

BAMA HAS ALWAYS DONE THING WRONG ABD THEY HAVE ALLWAYS MADE MISTAKES

Phillips would be a huge pick up. My gut says he will stay down there though. I hope I am wrong.

my gut says phillips and cosby dont sign but i think we get 3 or 4 kids on signing day im excited....i hope we take the#1 class because alot of teams dont get this opportunity :D

lets only hope so

i want to see some one come here that will completly shock me.

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Jan 24, 2005 3:34 AM
Granger is not announcing till signing day as is K. Phillips. Also Scott could wait till signing day and P. Turner will be on the hill sometime this week after P Carroll visits on Wednesday.

Granger has already visited UT unofficially back last summer.

granger committed to Oklahoma last night.

whoops, just noticed the date on your post.

VN Store

Back