Official VolNation Madness

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Here is the link to post your NCAA Tourney picks. If you have any questions please post them here. The group name and password are volnation.

<<edit>> Updated Link: read below.

You obviously will not be able to make your picks until the brackets are announced.

* The password you typed is incorrect. Please check CAPS LOCK and try again.

That&#39;s all I get when I try to access the link.

I think you have to register for an individual account first. Try that and let me know if that works.

Did you sign up for an individual account? If so, I guess we need to find a new site.

Try this one:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men

You need to have a yahoo account to play. The group number is 46699 and password is volnation.

Let me know if this one works, and spread the word so we can get some people signed up.

If anyone wants to pm me their email address I can send you an invitation directly from the site that should walk you through it.

Sorry, here ya go:

You have been invited to join vol_freak&#39;s Private Group in Yahoo&#33; Sports Yahoo&#33; Sports Tournament Pick&#39;em.

In order to join the group, just go to the game front page and click on the "Sign Up" button to create a team. After completing registration, or if you already have a team, click the "Create or Join Group" button and follow the path to join an existing private group. Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 46699
Password: volnation

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

-- Yahoo&#33; Sports Tournament Pick&#39;em Commissioner
http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Only 3 have signed up so far (including me)&#33; :bad:

Let&#39;s go people...get with it. :D

Great&#33; Glad you are in.

We are still only up to 5. I am getting ready to send out some emails.

We only got 6 in. That&#39;s pretty bad. :bad: :bad:

After all this, you better pray I don&#39;t end up beating you. :eek: :lol: B) :peace2:

LIO I am only 1 point behind you&#33;&#33; Me and the others tied for last with me. :D

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Mar 21, 2004 11:17 PM
Or are you eating a HOT DOG??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :bow:

Hey Freak, :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

She is after me tonight la, I think I am gonna hide out&#33;&#33; :dunno:

Oh, I see........ :rolleyes: You pick on me and I take it. LIO picks on you and you hide out.................just like a man&#33;&#33;&#33; :rolleyes: :p :moon2:

VN Store

Back