Official Vol Nation Fantasy Football KEEPER LEAGUE (VNFFKL)

I will prob go the route of others and keep a kicker and defense. My three studs went bust in the off season. One retired, one is in trouble hitting women, and one now plays for the Raiders. Cant get worse than that

He’s still upset Auburn sucks

Truth.

I’ll try and make an announcement tomorrow around noon. Apologies for the disappearing act, work and the emergence of two new ladies in my life has kept me pretty much out of the loop on some things. I don’t think I’ve even been on this site more than 3 times the past several months lol

I’m down to suck ass in this league one more season.

Truth.

I’ll try and make an announcement tomorrow around noon. Apologies for the disappearing act, work and the emergence of two new ladies in my life has kept me pretty much out of the loop on some things. I don’t think I’ve even been on this site more than 3 times the past several months lol

I’m down to suck ass in this league one more season.
Im pretty sure I've been last (or damn near) every year so you have competition

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
What happened to Jimmy?

Not surprised with Jerry's lame ass lol

I'm frankly fine with just going with 10 teams.
He said he's had some things come up lately and probably wasn't going to play this year. I already replaced him in one of my leagues. He hasn't been around on here either, i had to email him to get a hold of him.

VN Store

Back