Official Vol Nation Fantasy Football KEEPER LEAGUE (VNFFKL)

I'd stop mine for sure. IMO, he gets first dibs since he's grand master of the original
I'd prefer getting rid of the headache of him not being around, did this last year too. When he did come back Jerry wanted out and he didn't replace him so we had to play with 11 and somebody getting a free bye week every week.

I've thought about this over the weekend and I'm going retract my proposal. I believe it will be too difficult to try to find news owners. also it appears there's some animosity and I really dont want to deal with drama

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
I've thought about this over the weekend and I'm going retract my proposal. I believe it will be too difficult to try to find news owners. also it appears there's some animosity and I really dont want to deal with drama
That's fine, it looks like ive gone from 7 leagues the last few years down to 5, I'm kinda relieved lol.

Hey guys, hope all is well.

I figure I'd at least left off with a little bit of closure (better late than never I guess), and just announce that this league has officially been deleted. Obviously, most of yall were leaving/had left by this point anyway, but the end of this league was pretty much in the gutter back at the beginning of last season. In the end, I just didn't have the time, effort, or passion to keep this going. Back when I first started this, I had no idea how much the last 3 years would end up affecting my life as it has; owning a business, starting a family, etc. Hell, most of yall have already taken note that I'm never even on this site anymore. Not to mention this league was never quite 100% what I envisioned from the very beginning either. Overall, I apologize to yall that this never quite reached its full potential and that I failed to keep it more fun for us as a group.

Thanks for letting this delusional Auburn/Vol inbred get a chance to try and do something big here, and at least providing some fun for a few seasons for myself and everyone in the league. Yall (most of yall at least lol) seem like a pretty good group of people, and represent the the good aspects of the VOL fanbase pretty well. If any of yall ever end up down in Auburn for a game, hit me up! I'm always down to grab a beer!

Good luck in yalls fantasy football endeavors this season, and for the many seasons to come!

-The "Worst" Commish

Hey guys, hope all is well.

I figure I'd at least left off with a little bit of closure (better late than never I guess), and just announce that this league has officially been deleted. Obviously, most of yall were leaving/had left by this point anyway, but the end of this league was pretty much in the gutter back at the beginning of last season. In the end, I just didn't have the time, effort, or passion to keep this going. Back when I first started this, I had no idea how much the last 3 years would end up affecting my life as it has; owning a business, starting a family, etc. Hell, most of yall have already taken note that I'm never even on this site anymore. Not to mention this league was never quite 100% what I envisioned from the very beginning either. Overall, I apologize to yall that this never quite reached its full potential and that I failed to keep it more fun for us as a group.

Thanks for letting this delusional Auburn/Vol inbred get a chance to try and do something big here, and at least providing some fun for a few seasons for myself and everyone in the league. Yall (most of yall at least lol) seem like a pretty good group of people, and represent the the good aspects of the VOL fanbase pretty well. If any of yall ever end up down in Auburn for a game, hit me up! I'm always down to grab a beer!

Good luck in yalls fantasy football endeavors this season, and for the many seasons to come!

-The "Worst" Commish
I hope all is well sir.

VN Store

Back