Official Thread of the St. Louis Cardinals

Pujols and Dickerson platooning against righties/lefties will probably be the best way to go. I think we'll see Pujols still get some at bats against righties to help him try and get to 700 homers.

Cardinals aren't a deep playoff run team anyway. Might as well have some fun and let the three go out together.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Pujols and Dickerson platooning against righties/lefties will probably be the best way to go. I think we'll see Pujols still get some at bats against righties to help him try and get to 700 homers.

Cardinals aren't a deep playoff run team anyway. Might as well have some fun and let the three go out together.

probably right. look where the number crunchers projected the giants last year
and what experts thought of diamond vols

hope grear springs by goldy and will carry over
have goldy. oneill and hicks(we get points for holds)on fantasy team

Last edited:
We play the Mets in New York on May 16th thru the 19th. 4 games.😱😳🤭😂 Good grief! Is this the 1985 rumble all over again?

Cards split the DH'er last night. Going against Scherzer and Bassitt the next 2 days. I'll be going to the Toronto game on Monday.

Flaherty came back last night and didn't look so good. Couldn't complete the sweep of the Pirates. Now they head to Boston and Milwaukee.

Flaherty came back last night and didn't look so good. Couldn't complete the sweep of the Pirates. Now they head to Boston and Milwaukee.
I know that he didn’t do good, but I wonder if he can get better? Do you wait and see if he does, if not, then make a trade package for a experience batter, or another pitcher? Or a couple of pitchers for that trade package for the bullpen? Tough questions I know.

I know that he didn’t do good, but I wonder if he can get better? Do you wait and see if he does, if not, then make a trade package for a experience batter, or another pitcher? Or a couple of pitchers for that trade package for the bullpen? Tough questions I know.
I think he'll improve. But he hasn't looked good in awhile. He struggled last year until he got hurt. I think he's leaving when he's a FA anyway. I'd like to maybe trade him before that so we don't lose him for nothing.

Reactions: ArdentVol
I think he'll improve. But he hasn't looked good in awhile. He struggled last year until he got hurt. I think he's leaving when he's a FA anyway. I'd like to maybe trade him before that so we don't lose him for nothing.
They would have to do it at the trade deadline, if they could? Heck, with this front office, you never know what they are up to, anymore?

VN Store

Back