Official Thread of the St. Louis Cardinals

They would have to do it at the trade deadline, if they could? Heck, with this front office, you never know what they are up to, anymore?
I think the Cardinals definitely need to make a few moves. Need to solidify the bullpen for sure. I wouldn't mind another bench bat. Another starting pitcher wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Reactions: ArdentVol
I think the Cardinals definitely need to make a few moves. Need to solidify the bullpen for sure. I wouldn't mind another bench bat. Another starting pitcher wouldn't be a bad idea either.
I wonder if there is a shortstop somewhere out there, to be traded by the deadline? If the talk is about Bumgarner, then I wonder?

Jack Flaherty just got back off the IL and wasn't pitching well at all. He left today's start after 2 innings with "shoulder stiffness". Not great after missing a lot of time last year and this year with a shoulder issue. Hopefully he avoids surgery.

Cards offense has been brutal lately. They managed to score 4 yesterday and beat the Phillies. It's Nola and Mikolas tonight so runs will likely be at a premium. Then the Cards have the Dodgers coming to town. Yikes.

Arenado and Goldy are gonna miss the next 2 games in Toronto because they're unvaccinated. Tough 2 games but we couldn't beat the abysmal Reds with them so who knows.

Jack Flaherty just got back off the IL and wasn't pitching well at all. He left today's start after 2 innings with "shoulder stiffness". Not great after missing a lot of time last year and this year with a shoulder issue. Hopefully he avoids surgery.
think he will become at earliest possible date
and beginning to think he's not far from trading block

cards listed as one of three games airing at same time on fox
dunno if i can stream game if local affiliate opts for different broadcast

Last edited:

VN Store

Back