Official Tennessee v. Ohio State Game Thread. Sweet 16 Baby!

well, here is how I hope things play out...

N. Iowa beats Mich St. on a 3 buzzard beater

reason N. Iowa beat UNLV by 3 and Kansas by 2 (two big wins with a LOT of emotion) when I played basketball emotional wins are so draining from you physically and mentally

my hope is that Iowa will be so drained on Sunday that we can beat them by 10 and give us a chance to rest before the final four.

just my :twocents:

I actually think no matter who we play next they will play much looser. Even in getting the win tonight they played very tight offensively at times. I don't that will be an issue on Sunday.

People I have read posts all year about how Prince is the worst bb player they have ever seen, which the people who thinks that are a complete idiot.without Prince Tn doesnt even make the tourney and tonite without his def. Tn doesnt win period.he has turned on another gear and Im proud the way Chism took over on the off. end and Williams did a great job on the boards.the NCG is in tn grasps just 2 more games and they can make history for a life time.GBO

so this post count is brought to you by the elite 8 inviting Tennessee since 2010

Catbone 69
bam15 59
squoshua17 50
trevols81 50
Voldaddy 41

Long time reader....I may have missed him but where is the Ohio State fan that said we had no shot and said he was going to come back to the site after to the game to tell us he was right....maybe he's still mopping up tears

I'll admit it... I watched time expire through teared-up eyes. I've followed the Basket-Vols since the Mears era, and this was a long awaited experience for me. Thank You Vols!!!!

Hey, Dood....I have been hoping for this for so damb long....I thought I might just not ever get to see us get to the last 8 before I was gone. I teared up, too. Then smiled. Then laughed and WHOOOOOOOOOOT-ed! We can get it all this year. We can.

I'm very proud of the players on this team. VERY!

I was there...it was a great game. It is great to see so much orange here in St. Louis. Soooo happy for our Vols. Looking forward to Sunday!

good to hear that

eventually you are gonna have to make it to Neyland Stadium... its a site to behold!
I coach youth football during the fall so it's hard to make a game early in the season. I'm absolutely sold that I have to make a game, probably Kentucky, this year.

Singing my first Rocky Top that didn't involve a television...to shaking slightly with 12.6 to go, I loved every second. I can't sleep!!

I do know I need an orange and white pom!! Where the heck can my brother and I get those!? Are we out of luck??
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back