Official Suns Thread

They still have a huge hole down low! They will have a tough time competing with all the loaded lineups in the west! Spurs are about to ink the best player in Europe, Clippers should be a pleasant surprise with their young talent, Oklahoma City showed us how good they were last year, Mavs have essentially the same team, and of course LA is LA!

I liked Amare..but I was so tired of him not playing defense since I started watching the Suns about 5 years ago. I really like the new addition of Hedo, I don't know much about Childress so anyone willing to clue me in about his ablities?

I agree with arsenal. Lakers, rockets, blazers, spurs, mavs, too much size all over the west for the suns to compete IMO.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Also, per ESPN these acquisitions are likely, but not finalized. Things could change! As a Spurs fan, I know that the Spurs are going after Childress as well! Possibly Hedo too, but he used to play for the Spurs and wasn't that productive.

If the Hawks give up Chillz for a 2nd round pick as it looks like they will, I will be beyond pissed.

ESPN sources say Tyson Chandler has agreed to a four-year deal with the Phoenix suns worth $52 million

Trade deadline thoughts:

Why hasn't Crowder been moved yet?

Suns should be kicking tires on Anunoby, Siakam, Bojan, Hield, Vanvleet, Kuzma, Caruso, and if nothing else, Eric Gordon (for a 2nd rd pick?).

Since literally nobody has mentioned this anywhere in all of basketball media that I can tell, we'll memorialize it here.

RIP to the Suns 0.5 offense. Never forget

3 HOF players and struggling to put the Clippers away w/o best 2 players Denver beats them in next round

3 HOF players and struggling to put the Clippers away w/o best 2 players Denver beats them in next round

Did you think Denver looked that much better against the lowly Timberwolves? At least the Suns can say they're working things out as they get more reps together, and the only game they lost was Kawhi in god mode. Why are the Nuggets basically .500 since the AS break and also lucky to be done in 5 vs. a play-in team who is down a key starter?

These teams aren't going to be able to stop each other and they both present matchup problems for the other.

The west is as confusing as it gets.

Last edited:
Did you think Denver looked that much better against the lowly Timberwolves? At least the Suns can say they're working things out as they get more reps together, and the only game they lost was Kawhi in god mode. Why are the Nuggets basically .500 since the AS break and also lucky to be done in 5 vs. a play-in team who is down a key starter?

These teams aren't going to be able to stop each other and they both present matchup problems for the other.

The west is as confusing as it gets.
Your most likely correct the West is a crap shoot on who will come through.

Chris Paul taught the Sun’s owner how to perfect and sell the flop.

I honestly thought he was trying to stay upright. That's why it looked so stupid. You got nowhere to go with the back of your knees against your seat. If you just sit down, you go down easy. If you fight it, you look like a goof flailing.

Reactions: TBrown
Bill Simmons was so sure our coach was going to be Kevin Young. He stated it as a matter of fact like 3 different times on his show, and talked like he had trustworthy sources. On Twitter he made fun of the Suns talking about how rare it is to win a title with a rookie head coach, even tho word is he's great. Well, we got Vogel and are keeping Young as an assistant and it's so delightful.

VN Store

Back