'21 Official RF Orange & White Game Chatter thread...

I think Milton will show up thinking he can beat our QBs out. Milton is an Elite QB. He has a cannon and he can run when he needs to.

If Milton comes Bailey will definitely have a serious QB competition.
He’s know where close to elite. You need accuracy for that

not hardly Peterman was strictly bad coachin. I do recall him being a starter on Sunday once he and Chaney met up at Pitt
What’s he do on those Sunday though? I feel like if Chaney could make him look like a pro he could make anyone

Peterman was 10 times worse
nah...
JG was really really bad. Pruitt was just so dumb and kept him in there, that we became accustomed to it.
Jarret Gaurantano was hands down the worst investment in the history of Tennessee Vol Football. At least since i've been following.
How could such a terrible player come right after someone as awesome as Josh Dobbs?

Worley was actually improving a good bit before injuries. I remember him shredding UGA up for some nice passes in the 14 game I believe? Matt Sims is the one name that comes to mind, did that guy ever make a "nice" throw ever? Lol

Simms had a strong arm with absolutely zero touch.

Worley actually had talent but had an idiot coach who couldn't change his high school offense to fit the style of his players. A truck with 4 flats can't race on the interstate against Lamborghinis. Prime example of Butch's coaching malpractice
ill have to defer. i know Worley bird was Gatorade Prep Player in his State, in baseball I think? Hate to see someone squander a future running an offense not optimized for them.

I really wish we could find another Dobber type talent. I know we say that kind of talent doesnt come along often, but, the OSU, Florida, West Coast schools seem to be loaded with Dual Threats.

ill have to defer. i know Worley bird was Gatorade Prep Player in his State, in baseball I think? Hate to see someone squander a future running an offense not optimized for them.

I really wish we could find another Dobber type talent. I know we say that kind of talent doesnt come along often, but, the OSU, Florida, West Coast schools seem to be loaded with Dual Threats.
Worley was GPOTY for Football. Set all sorts of state records and beat Jadaveon Clowney's team on ESPN.

nah...
JG was really really bad. Pruitt was just so dumb and kept him in there, that we became accustomed to it.
Jarret Gaurantano was hands down the worst investment in the history of Tennessee Vol Football. At least since i've been following.
How could such a terrible player come right after someone as awesome as Josh Dobbs?
Doesn't matter but for the sake of the topic at hand JG will never be better than Peterman. Remember Peterman was drafted, there's no chance in hell JG sniffs draft status.
Trust me I definitely think JG was worse for the program overall since it was multiple years. I just meant Peterman was the worst statistically while wearing Orange.

I think if Chaney wasn't being micro managed by Pruitt, JG would have had more success, based on the year prior when JG was showing flashes.
I think Chaney gets too much credit for his previous offensive success and inventing the spread. He did all that, but then he ended up at Ark and started just power running. And admittedly I don’t know what he ran at Pitt. Then he went to Georgia and confirmed for himself that you can power run your way to a sec title and playoff win. I think he’s a really good play caller, but I don’t think Pruitt interfered as much as everyone else does. I think that is just who JC is now.

I think Chaney gets too much credit for his previous offensive success and inventing the spread. He did all that, but then he ended up at Ark and started just power running. And admittedly I don’t know what he ran at Pitt. Then he went to Georgia and confirmed for himself that you can power run your way to a sec title and playoff win. I think he’s a really good play caller, but I don’t think Pruitt interfered as much as everyone else does. I think that is just who JC is now.
Chaney adjusted to what the head coach wanted the offense to look like

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
I been told ppl this Hooker is not the answer. Why would a qb lose his position at a lower P5 and be the answer here. I get sick of ppl getting excited about castaways from school we beat even when we have been down. If he can't sustain the position in the ACC he damn sure can't play in the SEC.

I suppose the same could be said of Milton.

Reactions: sjt18

VN Store

Back