Official NCAA Men's Bball Championship Thread

Ugly game so far. Gonzaga can’t seem to keep Baylor off of the offensive boards and Baylor making those second chance shots.

Gonzaga is playing terrible right now. If they're not careful Baylor is going to embarrass them. Of course things can change quick in basketball.

It’s only 13 points. I have watched the Vols blow a 13 point lead before I could reach for the remote to turn up the volume. Things can change quick.

Reactions: Tnphil
Sorry but I don’t but the fatigue argument. One team is just overwhelming the other athletically at the moment.

one of the worst feelings is when you're thinking about chipping away at a lead... in the first half

Too bad we didnt play Gonzaga this year. We definitely would have whipped they ass

There have been title games in the past where one team got out to a huge lead then had to hang on for dear life. Syracuse vs Kansas and UNC vs Illinois come to mind. But at the moment this just looks like a total mismatch.

There have been title games in the past where one team got out to a huge lead then had to hang on for dear life. Syracuse vs Kansas and UNC vs Illinois come to mind. But at the moment this just looks like a total mismatch.

High energy early can mean low energy late. Not saying that will happen, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Gonzaga is just losing a lot of one of one battles on the defensive side. Guys getting beat off the dribble and guys not being able to box their man out for the defensive rebound.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
This could be a lot uglier than it is, but doesn’t seem like the Zags have the energy to get back into it. The Baylor MVP might be UCLA.

Reactions: StarRaider
I had Baylor winning it all in my bracket.

They just seem like the better overall team while Gonzaga had luck on their side to get here.

Well there's the makeup call for Suggs. Shoves Mitchell on the loose ball right in front of the ref.

Reactions: Tnphil
Gonzaga is a good 3 pt shooting team. They need to start shooting more....

VN Store

Back