*OFFICIAL* March Madness Game Discussion Thread

man, crazy how streaky games (of pretty much any sport) can be. kansas came out firing but ended up getting outscored 15 in the first half. then went on to outscore UNC by 17 the second half

Selfish basketball cost them.

“I want to be the hero”……..so you jack up a terrible shot from WAY out there rather than try to set anything up.

That may be the most selfish bunch of guards I’ve ever seen. They try to do their own thing and only when it doesn’t work they pass it off. Then the other one tries the same thing.
That’s their game. They knocked Duke out twice in the last month shooting threes and getting putbacks. They shot poorly tonight. That can happen, as we know.

McCormack sure was talking some smack the other night after the Villanova win. Said he expected to have a dominant game and there was unfinished business from the 2020 NCAAT being canceled.
I think he backed it up. double double, solid stat line in general, and hit a clutch shot near the end

1649130318321.png

That’s their game. They knocked Duke out twice in the last month shooting threes and getting putbacks. They shot poorly tonight. That can happen, as we know.

Who knows what “would have happened.” However I bet if the two guards didn’t shoot so many bad shots UNC would have won. I don’t mean just shots they missed……they shot a ton of bad shots.

Those two guys play terrible and it caught back up to them like it had most of the season (and I don’t mean the “played” terrible……I actually mean they “play” terrible).

Who knows what “would have happened.” However I bet if the two guards didn’t shoot so many bad shots UNC would have won. I don’t mean just shots they missed……they shot a ton of bad shots.

Those two guys play terrible and it caught back up to them like it had most of the season.
Injuries happened too…

Reactions: JoAllan
Injuries happened too…

this is true

However if 2 guys don’t jack up 41 shots and only give you 4 assists……….I bet you win……by allowing others to do “something.”

31 combined missed shots 4 combined assists and 7 combined turnovers.

Who knows

BUT

If their going to come down on LSU and Memphis……..maybe Kansas finally gets their due as well.
Only a matter of time the ncaa gave them 5 level 1 violations, they will either take a huge scholarship reduction or take wins away or most likely both. That has been the precedent from every decision they have ever made

Only a matter of time the ncaa gave them 5 level 1 violations, they will either take a huge scholarship reduction or take wins away or most likely both. That has been the precedent from every decision they have ever made
The Kansas case will probably be settled. It is nothing near the level of Will Wade’s case. Self and Townsend fought this pretty smartly. Emmert doesn’t want a mark on a recent championship. It has all the makings of a negotiated settlement, including the core of the case looking a lot like an NIL deal.

The Kansas case will probably be settled. It is nothing near the level of Will Wade’s case. Self and Townsend fought this pretty smartly. Emmert doesn’t want a mark on a recent championship. It has all the makings of a negotiated settlement, including the core of the case looking a lot like an NIL deal.
If that were to happen I wouldn’t put it past Lousville to sue the ncaa about their 2013 ncaa title being stripped

VN Store

Back