Official Major League Soccer/US Men's National Team Thread

Just checked Ticketmaster, it was around $50 - $100. Still hefty for a game that doesn’t mean anything. Rest of the point does still stands though, between gas, food, school night, etc, that’s a hard sell for the average Joe.
For sure. It’s just difficult in a nation this big, especially for what is still a niche sport. We’re so spread out that you can’t really have a set national stadium like most countries, and with no public transport it’s just an expensive proposition for anyone who doesn’t live right in the city where the game happens to be.

Ideally they could rotate the team around the country a little more, but I also understand why they are hesitant to play qualifiers in cities with large Latino populations because we often end up as de facto away team even though we’re technically at home.

Reactions: WestTennesseeVol
So now I need:
Peacock - Premier League
Apple TV - MLS
Paramount + - CONCACAF
MLB TV

Plus the upcoming Bally Sports streaming service OR pony up for cable

I thought streaming was supposed to make it easier but now you need multiple different apps that each do like one or two things for you.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Last edited:
Reactions: DocVOLiday
For those so inclined, apparently the release for the new US WC kits is September 15.

Rumors are they'll look more like the below than what was in footyheadlines (though this is a training top). The crest in the center of the chest with swooshes on the sleeves is apparently a done deal. Awful.

nike-united-states-2022-2023-products-ofoball-24.jpg

Watched my first pro soccer game in person tonight at Nashville. Have to say it was a pretty impressive thing to watch live and definitely gives me more interest in the sport.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
Damn, I didn't realize Gareth Bale has already played 2 games and scored a goal for LAFC until five minutes ago. Man, that black and gold Adidas LAFC jersey will look damn good on me, although I think I want a Wales jersey, instead

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Another US kit leak- TUDN reporter saying these are real, some players responding to tweets with them essentially confirming it. Also lines up with rumors that were shared on reddit.

I am praying these aren't it, because they're absolutely horrific. They still look like prototypes or something, but I am afraid this is the general idea of what we're getting.
FaNSCmlXwAIXsar.jpgFaNSCD3XoAErSfo.jpg

Another US kit leak- TUDN reporter saying these are real, some players responding to tweets with them essentially confirming it. Also lines up with rumors that were shared on reddit.

I am praying these aren't it, because they're absolutely horrific. They still look like prototypes or something, but I am afraid this is the general idea of what we're getting.
View attachment 480575View attachment 480576
Let's hope not. Those are terrible.

VN Store

Back