Official Major League Soccer/US Men's National Team Thread

I'm thinking about getting season tickets for Inter Miami.

Every year I would flirt with getting season tickets for the San Jose Quakes, but driving from Berkeley to San Jose is a nightmare, so I would just go to a few games a year.

Atlanta United won 3-0 over UD Motagua and advances to the CONCACAF Champions League quarterfinals against the winner of the LAFC-Club Leon match:cool:

DaN1IH5a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD
Do you follow the MLS? Have a favorite team or teams?
If Tampa had a team it would be a no brainer for me, I want a local soccer club to support. In the meantime I’m excited to see how Nashville does. Also keeping my eye on Montreal since their manager is Arsenal legend Thierry Henry. And Columbus Crew because I spent many years living there. What about the rest of you?

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
If Tampa had a team it would be a no brainer for me, I want a local soccer club to support. In the meantime I’m excited to see how Nashville does. Also keeping my eye on Montreal since their manager is Arsenal legend Thierry Henry. And Columbus Crew because I spent many years living there. What about the rest of you?
1)Atlanta United
2)Nashville SC

Reactions: MAD
I tried liking DC United. I tried again with NYCFC.

Nashville being local helps A TON. I'm all in.

*I do I still follow DC, but not NYC

VN Store

Back