Official Major League Soccer/US Men's National Team Thread

no kidding. I wish they would start punishing these flops that result in stopping the games. Make it to where teams have to play down that player for 5 minutes if the game is stopped. That would help eliminate some of this flopping crap
They need to do something. The NBA is bad, but soccer is the WORST

Canada has to play for the penalty, their offense is completely ineffective and they are not naturally gifted shooters.

Based on first three games do you guys see anyone really breaking into the first team for the qualifiers? I think dike and Zimmerman could be quality subs but haven’t been really impressed with a ton of the others.

Based on first three games do you guys see anyone really breaking into the first team for the qualifiers? I think dike and Zimmerman could be quality subs but haven’t been really impressed with a ton of the others.
What about Shaq Moore? At right back, I don't know if he is a better option than D'Este or Yedlin, but I have liked what I have seen from him. Though, I did miss this game. Did he have any major screw-ups vs. Canada?

What about Shaq Moore? At right back, I don't know if he is a better option than D'Este or Yedlin, but I have liked what I have seen from him. Though, I did miss this game. Did he have any major screw-ups vs. Canada?
he played well today (besides getting the goal), before getting subbed out somewhat early

I think our biggest problematic single play today was by (IIRC) Pines at the start of the second half. would have been a goal for canada if it was hockey

VN Store

Back