Official List of Members Jealous of the Horsemen

tenor.gif

No doubt. I've considered starting a thread for Tin and the Horsemen so we can all post the good things they've done just to make sure they get the attention and praise they deserve.
I feel like this thread represents those that don’t give a flying chit about the 4H club and are ready and prepared to mock them at every turn.

Plus Rusty

I feel like this thread represents those that don’t give a flying chit about the 4H club and are ready and prepared to mock them at every turn.

Plus Rusty

I actually think the Zone is better off with the horsey clubs presents, they just need to know they place. That Lil bald headed gay one needs a butt whooping and some serious guidance.

Reactions: hmanvolfan
I actually think the Zone is better off with the horsey clubs presents, they just need to know they place. That Lil bald headed gay one needs a butt whooping and some serious guidance.
Beating that little girl in the newspaoer stand or whatever contest made him cocky.

That's the only reason they let him in the horsey club.
Ron should request TFG change his name to Rape Stove since Gonzo refused. Not to mention it strangely fits him as well.

VN Store

Back