Official Lane Kiffin thread 1

Here's how Lanie looks today: her teeth are crooked, a few are missing from all the meth she does, and her breath really stinks awful, all the time.

She rarely bathes, her hair is greasy, she wears clothes with food stains all over them. Everything about her is sagging: her skin, the bags under her eyes, her...well, everything.

She scratches herself constantly. You're no doctor, but you'd be willing to bet there are whole tribes of microscopic creatures living all over her body.

Take her back? I wouldn't even shake her hand. She's a disease.
what's funny about that is i'd say that's the description i'd of given Lanie 10 years ago.

she actually does look better today...relatively speaking

but since we had relations back then, and she left us, it makes it virtually impossible to go back to her.

24210523_10155882167557442_3281844136127288012_o.jpg

My E-mail to Chancelor Davenport and John Currie sent from my @utk.edu email address:
Hello,
My name is &%*# *(%#)@, and I am a Senior majoring in English Lit. As a lifelong vol fan, and general fan of the school, I would just like to weigh-in very briefly on the football coaching search that has been underway. I believe that winning is what is going to solve the tarnished image that we have accrued in the sports-media world nationally during the past couple of days. ESPN is portraying our University as a spurned, coach-less institution which could not land its 5th choice. I personally think it is admirable that our fan base stood up against a potential hire which would have put a possible enabler in the most prominent and visible position in the entire state. If we are honest with ourselves, though, the fans actually just want to win. They revolted because Greg Schiano is not a good football coach. As we all know, the football program has been less than stellar since the 2008 firing of Phillip Fulmer, and perhaps we accrued some bad karma for firing him. Kiffin left us in 2009, and the football program has continued on a downward trend. Yes, Kiffin was somewhat to blame for what transpired in the years after his departure, but he was only chasing a dream of being head coach at USC. He has now moved on from that job, and others. Most notably, his position of OC at Alabama. Under the tutelage of Saban, Lane recieved a first rate internship to be a head coach somewhere prominent. He will win at a power 5 institution. He has made Florida Atlantic relevant. He can coach. Do the right thing by the fans and hire the right guy for the job. Most fans now want Kiffin back, as he is by far our best option remaining. This search has been a disaster, and this would be the best way to re-unite the fanbase. People are willing to forgive and forget. Tennessee fans want to move on. They just want a winner. Just my 2 cents, and Go Vols!

Sincerely,
*)#($* *)#$*)#*$

Reactions: 3 people
IM back they booted me off yesterday while computer was down . They said i was spaming with no purpose or some crap like that. Dont give it everyone ! maxim number 3 put on more steam . I will not give it up or settle for the like of doeren or whatever his name is . LETS GET UP OFF THE MAT AND GIVE THIS A FIGHT!!!!!

it sounds like the big boosters don't want to give Kiffin a second chance.
Sadly this thinking in my opinion is self-destructive.
Wish we could hire an AD with some vision and some balls!

On Outside the Lines today, Kiffin said he’s not interested since Currie had said that he didn’t want him.

If Currie calls Kiffin, Lane would crawl back to Knoxville to sit across the table from Currie with a contract between them, spin around in the chair to take a selfie with Currie and the contract in view, and walk out while tweeting how desperate the Vols are as he tells them, "No." Troll gonna troll.

Are we to suppose that Kiffin has become a better coach since he got fired at USC? He did OK the one year with us and did below average for USC? What has made him better since then? It’s an honest question.

Are we to suppose that Kiffin has become a better coach since he got fired at USC? He did OK the one year with us and did below average for USC? What has made him better since then? It’s an honest question.

Witch Doctor would bet hes better than the one we probably end up with.

BnL

VN Store

Back