Official Jon Gruden Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Grudongs.. Been busy all day. Tried to do a quick scan to catch up. Looks like somebody just may be who they say they are and also looks like Freak had to revoke the licenses of some of our amateur private investigators...

Hey Doyle, did you catch the garbage man and retrieve your Grudometer?

Reactions: 1 person
I hate to be 'that guy' but I just looked at the swain twitter page and he tweeted 4 hrs ago Gruden said NO.

And my mood is going down again.

My stance has always been... If the new coach has been agreed to and Butch is ok with all of it... Why upset the apple cart... Let him pass tue torch ans move on at end of season.

The word is the staff and team already knows so again take it for what it's worth. Only telling what a very reliable source who donates a lot of money told us. Swain got the same info I did today. Not really feeling bothering our guys asking about CBJ fate. They have gone throughout this season.
I don't doubt the first part at all. There's plenty of things out there in plain view to make that believable.

As I posted earlier I don't doubt someone has contacted him unofficially (which could have resulted in a "no".

Just don't buy that Currie or the BOT were the parties involved. Especially not to the point of making multiple official offers that were refused.

Not too worried about people releasing some info. It's the only thing that's given us hope in this sea of doom and gloom. I'm more worried that ousting identities will cause a domino effect that leads to cold feet.

If that's your concern, stop bringing it up! It has been dealt with and your commenting on it does nothing but draw attention to it.

The evening update of the Gruden threads for those joining the broadcast now in session...

Today, hope turned to anger, anger turned to hate and hate turned into message board posting after the press conference. Currie needs to at least act like he's doing something because there was about to be a run on mattresses and lighter fluid.

We were quite a bitter bunch. And then...

Atlanta Vol dropped a bomb today. Like major Tsar Bomba bomb: "I have been staying quiet as I said I would need to....I have pretty good faith in what information MIT is bringing as an FYI. We shall see!"

Which caused major Grugasms throughout VN.

And then further vetted the Beav in a second round of major booms. Which caused rejoicing. And the people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats...

And furthermore, apparently the Beav got doxxed on another board. Which allegedly gives even more plausibility to what he's been saying all along.

And even more, other folks that know folks are dropping in with what could only be seen as good news.

In other Grudenmania news...

We found out we like SFD more than some other posters on here. Even if she is a girl.

There are a metric crap-ton of former and current military on VN. Proud to have served with you all or followed in your footsteps.

The birth rate in Tennessee is likely going to skyrocket nine months after an announcement is made.

Freak just modeled his new yacht interior in leather based on the refresh rate of the Gruden threads.

Like the whole thing is leather interior. Had enough left over to put in a fifteen foot hot tub. And still managed to spare enough money for Doyle's bail.
My God man thank you! For those of us busy at work this was a godsend!

Reactions: 3 people
I hate to be 'that guy' but I just looked at the swain twitter page and he tweeted 4 hrs ago Gruden said NO.

And my mood is going down again.

I trust Atlanta VOL more than swain and he verified MIT so I'm believing him. And if MIT is who he's alleged to be them that's huge.

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back