Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been out most of the day and come in to this madness...? Milk, licks, Evan Walker and a bear rolling in blow......

Reactions: 3 people
Well, I don’t drink. Never had a drop in my life and I just turned 40. Alcoholism runs rampant in my family so we chose not to participate in anyway early on. Plus, I’ve made plenty of poor decisions in my life without any assistance. 🤣 That being said, it’s good to see the mood light and hopeful again, especially after this past week. So, I’d like to make a toast with my 32 oz water! Here’s to years of dominance of our opponents and renewed pride instilled back in our program. To all the former VFLs and the current players giving their all! May they never forget the reVOLt of Rocky Top!👊😉.

Reactions: 13 people
And this...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Same reasons as last week, along with, after what happened with the AD postion, why hurry? Let everything settle a couple of days.

Oh, okay. However, I disagree with not hurrying if its Gruden. You ink that **** and announce it before Haslam thinks of a way to destroy it.

Reactions: 1 person
You step out to watch a little football by teams that still play it come back for a little light reading. And ****...

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back