Official Jon Gruden Thread XLII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly to UF may have as much to do with Gruden as anything else. Finebaum said Kelly was asking him repeatedly about the UT job last week. It seems that Kelly got wind of Gruden’s hire and initiated talks with UCLA.

Reactions: 4 people
I have never been 100% sold that Gruden will come to the hill but there are moments reading this thread that my hopes were very high and other times my hopes were low.

I truly hope you guys are right and Gruden comes and solidifies the program as a prominent team once again.

Even if he doesn’t, this is the best thread in VolNation history and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

I’m hoping for Gruden or Peterson. Anyone besides Mullen or Schiano.

This for sure. Especially the part about this being the best thread ever. Hilariously awesome.

It's already happened but officially coming soon to The Hill!

22238871889_a2e85b3d52_o.gif

You know too. :)

Reactions: 3 people
Kelly to UF may have as much to do with Gruden as anything else. Finebaum said Kelly was asking him repeatedly about the UT job last week. It seems that Kelly got wind of Gruden’s hire and initiated talks with UCLA.

I heard Funebaum say something about Kelly last week. Said the UT job was the one that he talked about the most.

I think he had serious interest but Currie wanted nothing to do with him.

Edit - my 2,000 post. It's official. I have lost my lurker status lol.

Reactions: 3 people
All this stuff happening leads me to think Gruden is the new coach. I think we have had a coach hired for awhile, just waiting on the season to end..

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back