If not Gruden then for me in order:
6. Pray we don't get to this point
I would probably rather have some on this list than Gruden but Jon can heal so many wounds here, and his upside is enormous.
You must be a hit at parties. Im sure you are probably okay with a coach like Norvell or Mike Bobo. It looks better if we roll the dice big and miss versus decades of hiring google coaches. The positive in the Gruden scenario is recruiting.
Just imagine a TSIO game called by a called-out-of-retirement Lundquist.
"The Vols, led by Coach Jon Gruden and with all star quarterback Seth Guaranormady and All American RB Carlin Kelly Fils take the field against Nick Saban and the Rolling Red Tide!"
Do you realize Belicheck makes 7.5 million a year? You wanna pay Gruden 10? And no, I wouldnt be happy with Bobo or Novell. Currie isnt as dumb as you are.
You were told right, but his son is done with the treatments. As far as I know.
I cant fathom those numbers.
1. Would love it
2. Would really like it
3. Can't support that. Dude is just shady and you'll never convince me he wasn't privy to that rape case at Vandy. Replace with Kelly
4. Would like that, though he has yet to take that next step
6. Frost, but he's likely to get snatched up by Nebraska or UF
7. Norvell, but at $3.5M starting. Make him prove himself before we start throwing big money at him.