Official Gruden Thread 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not talking about any poster in particular. But I guarantee you there are plenty of people with that mindset

If you're suggesting exile and orangepill and the like are role playing, the you're correct..

There's some good info out there people but some of these dudes are chain yankers, to put it kindly

Reactions: 3 people
Therefore, if utvolinexile is vouching for orangepill, he's just having a little fun too...

That being said.. there's a chance we get the man, but some of these folks are role playing..

It's a game if sift through the **** for something valuable

Ive never vouched for orangepill. I've tried to engage in conversation a couple times, but we've missed each other in posting. I think once I contrasted my one single piece of info with his massive bullet list. That's it.

I'm not talking about any poster in particular. But I guarantee you there are plenty of people with that mindset

If so, must have very dull lives. I can't say much, however, I have been on here nonstop almost for three weeks...lol

Speak for yourself. Just because you have that mindset, does not mean we do. Plenty of people are like me, waiting for a booster to give us a boost.

#sunshinebooster
#riddles
#grudenisadonedeal
#hejustgotajetforsignonbonus

Reactions: 1 person
So three quarters of MNF and I haven't seen a single corona or Hooters commercial. Is that normal? (First chance to watch in a while and just curious)

Reactions: 2 people
I actually know a lot of information, unfortunately it has nothing to do with the Gruden hire so it is pretty irrelevant here thus making me a nobody.

Ive been around a long time and read 90% of the Gruden threads. I was also here in 2012. All of these so called insiders have all been wrong. I would love for Gruden to come but the information doesnt point that way.

What information? I can find you posts and info from the media saying he is coming and others saying he isnt.

YOU made up your mind that's what's happening so you want to dump on everyone else.

There are probably less than 10 people that truly know what's going on. Unless you're one of them then stop trying to convince anyone else that your right, especially in here.

I'm pretty much in the middle, I want to believe and I'm hoping for Gruden but I'll believe it when they trot him out there.

Is the Gruden thread the only one folks show up and tell us how delusional we are or does it happen in other coaching threads too?

Crap gets old.

Reactions: 13 people
I know nothing.

Then you know more than me.

367bfdf04925024ffe4e22252b33e533a4b77ede146dbcfb985e332d0bcfd8c8.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
So three quarters of MNF and I haven't seen a single corona or Hooters commercial. Is that normal? (First chance to watch in a while and just curious)

There was a Corona commercial earlier (not with Gruden since that promotion ended)
There was a Gruden/Dunkin commercial earlier also

Not sure I would read too much into that but I could be wrong.

I'm trying to be rational throughout this process. I'm not trying to call you out or put you down. I'm just curious as to what led you to "predict" Gruden would do something on MNF tonight. That's a very specific prediction. Just a hunch? Was that the plan and he got cold feet tonight?

The past month has been full of people making predictions from their sources about "tomorrow's the day" or "make sure your phone is charged tomorrow" and the result is people becoming more cynical and skeptical about Gruden being a legitimate possibility.
Don’t forget “the next 24-48 hours could get interesting.”

Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back