Official Green Bay Packers thread

McDaniels sucked in Denver and drafted (wanted) Tebow (lol)
Right but I would like to think he learned from that lol My reasoning in wanting him was he'd have a good QB and know how to use him. I honestly think McDaniels just does this any time a job opens up to get more money from the Pats.

Right but I would like to think he learned from that lol My reasoning in wanting him was he'd have a good QB and know how to use him. I honestly think McDaniels just does this any time a job opens up to get more money from the Pats.
He turned down a job with Luck last year. F*** McDaniels. I hope that IF he takes over in NE, he sucks even worse than he did in Denver.

Not sure about this one. He obviously had success with Ryan and Goff but having only the 25th rated passing offense and 27th scoring offense in Tennessee scares me.

I'm hoping on him being young and being able to connect with the players the way McVay did in LA

I know it's early and it's one game, but the Packers D actually came to play. When was the last time Rodgers and the O didn't need 20+ points to win a game?

I know it's early and it's one game, but the Packers D actually came to play. When was the last time Rodgers and the O didn't need 20+ points to win a game?

While true, 1) Rodgers and the offense didn't look exactly stellar. That TD pass could have just as easily been intercepted. Maybe its the result of not playing in a preseason game, like the goof-ball NBC announcers told us 50 times. (That speaks in favor of the pre-season, but that's another conversation.) And 2) In the modern NFL most teams are going to be scoring more than 3 points. And I think Trubisky is to blame for that.

But no shade intended, just musing over the game. Good luck to the Packers, hope they have a great season, that Rodgers stays healthy. I wouldn't mind seeing them in the Super Bowl (losing to the Chiefs :)).

They played well last night. Gotta get the offense going though and hope that defense has that same level of consistency through the season. Hopefully we can reclaim the NFC North

I will say one thing though for Rodgers. He looked like he was having fun last night. He didn't look like he was having fun last year, never. Not as bad as Eli, but there weren't a lot of smiles. I think that counts.

I will say one thing though for Rodgers. He looked like he was having fun last night. He didn't look like he was having fun last year, never. Not as bad as Eli, but there weren't a lot of smiles. I think that counts.
It’s easy to tell with him when he’s frustrated, he don’t mask it. I picked up on that too. Hopefully this will be at least a playoff season for us.

Not a pretty win, but 2-0 i the division and the offense has not started clicking yet. if this defense hold up.......

VN Store

Back