Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Grand..i posted way back when we 1st got to be ranked no1..after having been passed over and jumped by Michigan previously etc...that the only reason they voted us no1 was to take some pressure off of duke so they could get their crap together. Media and coaches looooove them some duke...i dont think anyone expected us to win this many straight and hold on to the position for this long. Its been great, and unprecedented. As far as the media goes...its a foregone conclusion that duke will win it all this year..and have the national player of the year as well. The vast majority of brackets come tourney time will have duke cruising thru to win it all. It wont happen...but i would LOVE to see the Heels upset duke in the ACC tourney and fracture their confidence going into the big dance...other than Zion, they are not as experienced or confident as duke teams usually are. They arent as deep as us, either..if we play them, it would be the first time all year that we dont have the best post player on the floor in GW...our boy is damn good, and has the body to do well on the NBA, but Zion is a number 1 draft pick lock and probably all star player in year 1...i will still take admiral amd GW versus dukes best 2, and believe GW could kick his arse if need be, too....lmao

VN Store

Back