Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

That guy has turned into a puss ever since Trump turned him down for a Secretary position. He would suck Trumps dick when Trump first got elected and then he was a sour puss when Trump said no thanks. I'm glad the little munchin quit the Senate, he was a little rich toad that reveled in power, see ya beotch.
He wasn’t rich. He made $69 mil day trading while in the Senate.

I wanted to get your all's opinion on whether you would change doctors if this happened to you. I went in for a prostate exam Friday, and here is how the conversation went:

Doc: It's perfectly normal to get an erection during a prostate exam.

Me: I don't have an erection.

Doc: But, I do.

Should I find a new doctor?

I wanted to get your all's opinion on whether you would change doctors if this happened to you. I went in for a prostate exam Friday, and here is how the conversation went:

Doc: It's perfectly normal to get an erection during a prostate exam.

Me: I don't have an erection.

Doc: But, I do.

Should I find a new doctor?
idk, sounds like you are getting exactly what you want.

If Pruitt is waiting till after playoffs to make this hire...
I think he is waiting until after the early signing period so the selection doesn't scare kids away. willing to bet its going to be an in house disappointment. and really it wouldn't have been a disappointment if the promotion had been done early on. but now its going to look like we are settling.

Personally I am thinking the most likely thing at this point is internal hire. next is NFL hire, having to wait for their season to end. next is some nobody.

I think he is waiting until after the early signing period so the selection doesn't scare kids away. willing to bet its going to be an in house disappointment. and really it wouldn't have been a disappointment if the promotion had been done early on. but now its going to look like we are settling.

Personally I am thinking the most likely thing at this point is internal hire. next is NFL hire, having to wait for their season to end. next is some nobody.
You're probably right. :(

If it's an NFL guy there is no reason to not announce, same with anyone in a bowl or playoffs. I think he has struck out with his top targets and will be forced into a "google" or internal hire.

He just hasn’t found someone who sufficiently loves corn pone.

Next stop, Letdownville.

We'll all just wait with him.
Pruitt shouldn't be waiting to avoid being a distraction to playoff teams, or appeasememt. Tennessee should come first.

However, I would expect no less from someone who spent time coaching a rival team in the playoffs after being hired.

It's probably none of the above and we'll end up with a Google hire or internal promotion.

Pruitt shouldn't be waiting to avoid being a distraction to playoff teams, or appeasememt. Tennessee should come first.

However, I would expect no less from someone who spent time coaching a rival team in the playoffs after being hired.

It's probably none of the above and we'll end up with a Google hire.

I agree 100%, it still burns my ass that he stayed at Bama last year. Might be unreasonable but when I see or here him all I think is freeking Bammer.

VN Store

Back