Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

My prospective is slightly different as I’ve watched a coach at the small private high school level turn a losing program into a state powerhouse. He won 4 his 1st year and 5 his 2nd. They were wildly inconsistent those first 2 year beating a state championship team and losing to another he shouldn’t have.

Not saying CJP is gonna have the same results. Just that I’ve seen something similar before. Right now he’s slightly ahead of where I expected.
It’s ok if you don’t agree

We can disagree and still be cordial.

I’ve also seen what a good coach can do with mediocre talent can do, I just don’t think we have a good coach yet. He has potential but he and staff have a long way to go. Next week will be the test, if he can’t beat Vandy with a bowl game on the line he’s not the guy.

We can disagree and still be cordial.

I’ve also seen what a good coach can do with mediocre talent can do, I just don’t think we have a good coach yet. He has potential but he and staff have a long way to go. Next week will be the test, if he can’t beat Vandy with a bowl game on the line he’s not the guy.
I’m not willing to put that kind of limitation on my beliefs. He can lose next week and still be the guy. Only time will tell

I really have no idea. It could be anywhere from 5-10, I don’t have much faith in this staff so who knows.
A lot will depend on recruiting....obviously.....but line play will not be dramatically improved so the upper limit is 8 imo. 6-7 is more likely. Being so depleted in the big ugly department isn’t going to be a quick fix.

It is what it is. We the fans watching and wanting it to be better doesn’t really change reality

A lot will depend on recruiting....obviously.....but line play will not be dramatically improved so the upper limit is 8 imo. 6-7 is more likely. Being so depleted in the big ugly department isn’t going to be a quick fix.

It is what it is. We the fans watching and wanting it to be better doesn’t really change reality

I could live with rebuilding and showing progress during the process. So far we haven’t seen consistent progress, we’ve seen flashes them unexplainable regression the next week. Sorry but I just haven’t seen anything out of this staff to give me much hope.

I could live with rebuilding and showing progress during the process. So far we haven’t seen consistent progress, we’ve seen flashes them unexplainable regression the next week. Sorry but I just haven’t seen anything out of this staff to give me much hope.

As I said earlier I’ve been involved in something on a much smaller scale that gives me a different perspective. Flashes of success is to be expected.

Time will tell

VN Store

Back