Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

My Day is over
My week is over

Only 5 months to go to next holiday...Ugggh
Mine too. And I’m starting to think I’ll put in retirement paperwork before the next holiday. Wife told me to get ready for her to quit mid year or she’s gonna wind up in jail for removing somebody from the gene pool whom is desperately pleading for it.

Went to Cleveland, OH, today to get the last of our stuff moved from storage to Maryland. I had lunch with a few of my former students. Two of them (who married their last semester with me) brought me a little present.

View attachment 428577
Look at that small batch labeling in the lower right. Hand written. That stuff is going to be either amazing and better than most sex after 50 or it’s paint thinner. I don’t know the label but I’ll guess the former. Let us know how it tastes.

Look at that small batch labeling in the lower right. Hand written. That stuff is going to be either amazing and better than most sex after 50 or it’s paint thinner. I don’t know the label but I’ll guess the former. Let us know how it tastes.

Just got home and popped the top. It's smooth. I had to put it away to not have another pour.

Went to Cleveland, OH, today to get the last of our stuff moved from storage to Maryland. I had lunch with a few of my former students. Two of them (who married their last semester with me) brought me a little present.

View attachment 428577
Congrats first person I met that went back to Cleveland after escaping.

Congrats first person I met that went back to Cleveland after escaping.

Hah! It's not that bad if you're on the outer band. Chagrin Falls for lunch (Corky and Lenny's, yum!), South Euclid to clean out the storage unit, then Mayfield to pick up a UPS at Microcenter. Didn't sniff the heights once.

Reactions: AM64
Hah! It's not that bad if you're on the outer band. Chagrin Falls for lunch (Corky and Lenny's, yum!), South Euclid to clean out the storage unit, then Mayfield to pick up a UPS at Microcenter. Didn't sniff the heights once.
Grew up to the west in Toledo. Spent a little time around Case and almost went to Baldwin Wallace in berea. Also, hope things are well. Saw your post in PF the other night and just wanted to say keep chin up and work your life. I appreciate alot of your opinions even though they may not be the norm. You are a good dude.

Reactions: AM64 and AshG
How is everyone? So far this winter storm Izzy is not dumping much snow here like it was thought it was going to be. Still a cloudy drizzle overcast & a cold day at 9:30 am.
We've had rain & a little snow overnight .... nothing to write home about.
Temp at this hour is 32 degrees. More snow to come is still in the forecast for today.

It finally started snowing here in the Knoxville area, and I want it to snow enough so I can put my truck in 4wd for the first time since I bought it 4 years ago.

Snowed pretty good yesterday. Started at 10 and kept going till after dinner.

Only problem was it never was below 32, so it was melted almost as soon as it hit. Some still on cars and on the bushes. But otherwise looks fine

VN Store

Back