Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I’m trying to come up with a mixture of all 7.

I read up on it after watching that Kenyan gal's video. Apparently, she's not the only one doing the sand and plastic thing. But I did read she actually had hers tested by the Kenyan government so, she cab stand behind that "stronger than concrete"

It's an interesting concept and should be reasonably profitable.

Bubba Gumps vs the Bear Cats for the natty! lolololololololololololol!!!!!! It wouldn't get any better than that!

Has GA even sacked the Bama QB today? He sits back there & picks his players out to throw to with no problem that I've seen today.

Why are the GA fans still watching the game at the stadium. It's been over since the 3rd qtr.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I hate Alabama. I hate to see Bama keep winning in everything. I'm not happy when GA wins either. But I was expecting GA to show up a whole lot better in this fight than what they've done today. GA lost a 13-0 record today to end up at 12-1 which isn't bad either but lost the one important game of the season to Alabama. Really bad taste for them to sit with.

Reactions: AM64
I hate Alabama. I hate to see Bama keep winning in everything. I'm not happy when GA wins either. But I was expecting GA to show up a whole lot better in this fight than what they've done today. GA lost a 13-0 record today to end up at 12-1 which isn't bad either but lost the one important game of the season to Alabama. Really bad taste for them to sit with.
I knew that the gumps were going to do this. They always show up when they need to. Georgia always, and I mean always, flops at least once during the season.

Just remember, UT will get a bigger paycheck if UGA and BAMA make the championship game….. makes it a little less painful for me

Reactions: AM64
3 words: F you Georgia.
I hate Alabama equally as well, but Georgia has such an arrogant attitude when they are still looking for a natty 40 years after their last one.

Bama's time is coming; Saban can't last forever, and history has shown that they are mortal without coaches like Bryant and Saban. Bama is arrogant, but unfortunately they can generally back it up. GA is just new rich trash - brash, obnoxious, and all the other stuff that goes with it. I'm not sold on Smart; he might eventually run the machine the way Saban does, but I'm not betting on it. What GA does have is a rich recruiting ground, probably the best players money can buy, and they are probably cutting into Bama's recruiting.

I wish we had been the ones to clip GA's wings, but that's not likely to happen for a bit. With the way the SEC is setup, we and Auburn are going to get screwed on the scheduling for some time because we are both going to face GA and Bama every year for the time being - we may not both be sure of two losses, but it's definitely an uphill battle that most of the conference avoids. The least the SEC could do is let the division champion be decided only by games within the division.

Yep, it will be Joe’s puppies, the Gumps, Cindy and OSUs little brother. The semifinals will be blowouts setting up a Gump/Puppy rematch.
I think whoever draws MI will have a game. But yeah I think Cincy gets run off the field and they will setup another all SEC final. Sadly they’re the two best teams in college football.

VN Store

Back