Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I applaud Hooker. Ok??? He is 9 for 14 for 158yds and 2tds against bama. Hands down best performance since Iceman beat em a generation ago.

That said....

WHY DO WE HAVE 2 QBs that do not mentally understand the game of football and clock management? Seriously man?

Last week the idiot ran out of bounds...this week Hooker does the ONLY dumb thing he could do short of throwing a pick!!!!

Fall down man. Just fall down if you do not want to run...fall down and make the crackhead gumps burn 40bseconds or use a timeout...

Well...there go the cheating refs again...9th penalty on us to 1 for bammer...BS personal foul call.

SEC either has the worst refs in CFB or the dirtiest refs on the take from Vegas/SEC bigwigs in bama..

I applaud Hooker. Ok??? He is 9 for 14 for 158yds and 2tds against bama. Hands down best performance since Iceman beat em a generation ago.

That said....

WHY DO WE HAVE 2 QBs that do not mentally understand the game of football and clock management? Seriously man?

Last week the idiot ran out of bounds...this week Hooker does the ONLY dumb thing he could do short of throwing a pick!!!!

Fall down man. Just fall down if you do not want to run...fall down and make the crackhead gumps burn 40bseconds or use a timeout...

Well...there go the cheating refs again...9th penalty on us to 1 for bammer...BS personal foul call.

SEC either has the worst refs in CFB or the dirtiest refs on the take from Vegas/SEC bigwigs in bama..

A ......... freaking men !!!

We couldnt tackle Young if he was taking a nap....other than him running our defense has played brilliantly...

Our defensive coordinator is THE MAN....we need to back a brinks truck up to his house( Banks)...Garners house....Macks house....

Im still not certain how well we can recruit.....

But if yall arent sold on Coach Hype as the best since Fulmer you must be a few brain cells north of picking fleas off your sister at the zoo....

70 yard TD Blouses!!!!

If I see another “we need to stop playing Alabama” thread in the FF this year I’m gonna screeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaam!

We are getting better every game. I don’t know if CJH is “the one” but what he’s doing with a roster this thin has me believing he’s the best we’ve had there since Kiffin.

If I see another “we need to stop playing Alabama” thread in the FF this year I’m gonna screeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaam!

We are getting better every game. I don’t know if CJH is “the one” but what he’s doing with a roster this thin has me believing he’s the best we’ve had there since Kiffin.
I have seen lots of improvement and development. Our DC is doing what he can with chicken **** in depth and taken at key positions. This is what happens when you are down 30 scholarship athletes. Pleased with progress.

The one thing that I like about Apple products is they don't take over your device when they are powered up to install updates like windoze does. It works quietly in the background and eventually will install and you never know it. With windows updates it will commandeer 99.999% of the available cpu cycles to do what it wants and screw you if you want to actually use your own computer until 6 hours later when it gets done.

I like the way Linux does it; in fact, I use Linux almost exclusively on the computer at the other house - if a couple of programs I use a lot were more Linux friendly, that's probably all I'd use. Anyway Linux tells you there are updates on the taskbar, when you open it you see what there is to update, and most importantly you can decide to do all, nothing, or a selection - your choice, and you know what was changed. It doesn't do anything behind your back and leave you wondering when something doesn't work.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I have seen lots of improvement and development. Our DC is doing what he can with chicken **** in depth and taken at key positions. This is what happens when you are down 30 scholarship athletes. Pleased with progress.

Unfortunately, too many in the FF believe we're at 100%, year after year and believe we should still be in every game until the final minute.

^^^^ this .

We are down almost 30 scholarship athletes. Out of 85!!

Yet we have the 11th ranked offense in FBS and a solid defense. These guys played their hearts out.. and Coaches did a great job.

We put a scare in gumps for 3 quarters ...zero doubt. Hooker threw that 1 pick...but had to be bout 300 yards passing and 3 TDs...which should bring him over 20TDs against 3 interceptions??? NoT playing bullcrap JG ball where every pass is a screen...we SLING that bean around the lot as much as anyone does....this HAS to make a big impression on QBs...WR...and the fact we rush for 246yds a game coming into this one has to look attractive to RBs as well....

I have BVS as bad as anyone...but i believe in this staff. If we can keep Banks Garner etc we are quickly gonna be back competing for the east every year....

Btw....UGA is gonna probably beat the Gumps this year.

VN Store

Back