Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

We're almost built out for the new venue so I've been holding meetings there this past week and messing with the sound system

And by messing with the sound system I mean that I've been subjecting the contractors to all manner of Dink tunes.

15000 square feet of punk, funk, and outlaw country.

I'm thinking the world may be ending - or just more covid weirdness. I had a transesophageal echocardiogram today (they put a probe down your throat to look at the heart). So I got an IV and all the drugs that put you to sleep - the kind where the room spins until you no longer know there is a room. After 45 minutes or so in a recovery room and a sandwich and drink, the nurse asked if I would need a wheelchair to leave, and I told her I didn't think so. She had me sign the release forms and said I was free to go when I got dressed. I thought that hell would freeze over before anyone admitted for anything didn't get rolled out of a hospital - they did say I couldn't drive though.

I'm thinking the world may be ending - or just more covid weirdness. I had a transesophageal echocardiogram today (they put a probe down your throat to look at the heart). So I got an IV and all the drugs that put you to sleep - the kind where the room spins until you no longer know there is a room. After 45 minutes or so in a recovery room and a sandwich and drink, the nurse asked if I would need a wheelchair to leave, and I told her I didn't think so. She had me sign the release forms and said I was free to go when I got dressed. I thought that hell would freeze over before anyone admitted for anything didn't get rolled out of a hospital - they did say I couldn't drive though.
Maybe you weren't at a hospital, that wasn't a probe, and now you need therapy?

Maybe you weren't at a hospital, that wasn't a probe, and now you need therapy?
It might have still been a probe...
alien2704.jpg

Couldn't sleep, so I just watched straight through the LuLaRich documentary on Amazon Prime. PT Barnum's most famous saying - There's a sucker born every minute - pretty much sums up the whole thing.

VN Store

Back