Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Just curious. I imagine you do cold for inflammation, but do you ever get into heat therapy for blood flow?
The general rule from back when I played sports was cold on joints and connective tissue and heat on muscle for blood flow. That’s superseded if the muscle has significant swelling then you go cold till that subsides

The general rule from back when I played sports was cold on joints and connective tissue and heat on muscle for blood flow. That’s superseded if the muscle has significant swelling then you go cold till that subsides

Well, that is what peaked my interest as I beleive you guys have both connective tissue and muscle issues.

Just curious. I imagine you do cold for inflammation, but do you ever get into heat therapy for blood flow?

On stuff like rotator cuff repair the tell you no heat - just ice. My wife got one of these when she had some hip surgery. You fill it with ice and some water and it pumps icy water through the pad. I used it after a back procedure; it was pretty nice, but not worth the cost if you plan to be one and done on repairs. I will say it beat multiple trips to keep her in ice or to swap out the gel pads. I think we've used it three times so far.

271120191922breg-polar-care-cube-with-multi-use-pad-IGM.jpg

Our company bonus we weren't expecting to be paid this year comes in today.

I wonder what my first Jelly of the Month flavor will be...
I’ve heard we expect this year to be ok but next year to be challenging on performance based pay. But remember this is the defense industry so we make a slug look like a cheetah

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back