Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

His 3 are all manual trans, high performance models. I have driven 2. They are okay, but don't do a lot for me.
I've decided my most important consideration for a car is reliability and general lack of irritating things popping up. Her Saab was a disappointment.

I knew I wasn't a Porsche guy when I pronounced it Porch to a friend that owned one and was instantly corrected that it was pronounced Porsche Ah.
I thought I wanted a Ferrari about 35-40 years ago, so I went to a national Ferrari club show. After I saw 100+ in one place, they didn't seem so special. The build quality at the time also reminded me of kit cars. The owners all were wearing pointy toed shoes, had gold chains around their necks, and were accompanied by a 6 foot tall blonde model hanging on their arms.

Reactions: AM64
I thought I wanted a Ferrari about 35-40 years ago, so I went to a national Ferrari club show. After I saw 100+ in one place, they didn't seem so special. The build quality at the time also reminded me of kit cars. The owners all were wearing pointy toed shoes, had gold chains around their necks, and were accompanied by a 6 foot tall blonde model hanging on their arms.
The leisure suit days, remember them well, the 6 foot tall blonde not so much.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Do any of you young guys that live and breathe iPhones know why I keep getting spam text messages even though I've blocked the numbers? It's driving me insane getting 20+ a day from the same 2 numbers.

Do any of you young guys that live and breathe iPhones know why I keep getting spam text messages even though I've blocked the numbers? It's driving me insane getting 20+ a day from the same 2 numbers.
That's strange. Once I block a number on my android, I dont receive any communication from said number. I only get a notification the number contacted me and was blocked.

Reactions: AM64 and Y9 Vol
I know there are ways to proxy numbers. So even though your phone says it's the same number, it's not. Which is why the block doesnt work. I have been called from my own number before. Spoofing is another term I see used that may also apply.

I have no idea how that's done, or how to fix your issue. Keep hitting block.

I've been going here and there, but haven't got much to show for myself. Pompano have evaded me all almost all fall, minus one solid trip to Vilano Beach where we got on them. I know they're out there because the reports show people catching em, but I'm cursed it seems. I did post the big shark i caught a couple weekends ago. Going to a spot we normally catch big reds this time of year saturday morning. I'll post an update if I do any good.

Just cause I think you're cute, here's some new-new.

View attachment 316603
This was the crazy day at Vilano. Keeper pomps, reds, black drum, trout, whiting.. including a spotless red my friend was convinced was a state record whiting lmao

20200926_181933-jpg.316609

View attachment 316613
View attachment 316619
View attachment 316630
View attachment 316637View attachment 316639View attachment 316640View attachment 316641View attachment 316642
The last one here is a blue tilapia.. caight a couple last weekend in the creek. First time catching these invasive fish. Fun fact, if you catch them you're supposed to kill them, not release them. Don't tell FWC but I let them go.
Awesome! I caught some of those tilapia in a coastal lake close to seaside and couldn’t figure out what they were

I have had my own cell phone number call me and even my land line years ago. Freaky
Had a guy call me on my personal cell phone number when I was in Houston and he was from TN. Said he saw I called his wife's number and wanted to know who I was.

I have had my own cell phone number call me and even my land line years ago. Freaky
Had a guy call me on my personal cell phone number when I was in Houston and he was from TN. Said he saw I called his wife's number and wanted to know who I was.

I had my landline phone call me several times last year (2019) and a couple of times the year before. Yes, freaky.
When it would do that my wife & I would look at each other & try to figure out just WTH is going on with that?

I had my landline phone call me several times last year (2019) and a couple of times the year before. Yes, freaky.
When it would do that my wife & I would look at each other & try to figure out just WTH is going on with that?

The phone companies really need to get ahold of this. So deceptive.

VN Store

Back