Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Interesting question posed in the FF thread.

When was the last time we played a game and didn't have the worse QB? How many years? So tired of it. 2 years ago, or 3...

Lilreb and I have decided that 2020 is backwards year so here is next Saturdays wish. Alabama to kick the crap out of Georgia next week( cause we would never support Alabama) but on the way to the game the one rude announcer gets lost in the backwoods and meets the banjo boys.
Jg gets knocked down By a covid19 tracker since he already got knocked down by everybody else.

Reactions: AM64 and 0nelilreb
LOL.
my sister has actually written a lot of the published research on restoring the American Chestnut. I’d be happy to ask her.

That’s actually really interesting , I admit it one tree I don’t know that much about at all . Might be a really dumb question and I’m not going to google just ask ... are buckeyes and American chestnuts the same or in the same family ?

I'm not so sure.

Recruiting has improved. QB and OL play are suspect against equal or better talent. Defense continues to improve.
We are. Look at the last 3 years against UGA. We are improved. They are simply better than us. They dominated our O line. Their o line controlled our D line.
Our defense played very well until they were gassed.

That’s actually really interesting , I admit it one tree I don’t know that much about at all . Might be a really dumb question and I’m not going to google just ask ... are buckeyes and American chestnuts the same or in the same family ?
I’m not the one with the forestry PHD. I’ll ask.

We are. Look at the last 3 years against UGA. We are improved. They are simply better than us. They dominated our O line. Their o line controlled our D line.
Our defense played very well until they were gassed.

There defense is on another level , watching today I’m just assuming that it’s mainly because their talent doesn’t drop off much in their rotation, they are deep and talented .

VN Store

Back