Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Well I got in trouble with the wife and kids teacher today. Yesterday my daughter and I were discussing the Stamp Act because she had just learned about it. Well every time George the Third was brought up, I would point that he was a rat bastard. So today, my daughter was being questioned during virtually learning about the Stamp Act. The teacher emailed my wife and said she did a great job of pointing out the colonists frustrations over being double taxed, paying for British Soldiers to protect them from a foreign enemy they didn’t believe existed, and that they thought it was unfair to have taxation without representation. The problem was at the end she said “And my dad says King George is a rat bastard.”

Well I got in trouble with the wife and kids teacher today. Yesterday my daughter and I were discussing the Stamp Act because she had just learned about it. Well every time George the Third was brought up, I would point that he was a rat bastard. So today, my daughter was being questioned during virtually learning about the Stamp Act. The teacher emailed my wife and said she did a great job of pointing out the colonists frustrations over being double taxed, paying for British Soldiers to protect them from a foreign enemy they didn’t believe existed, and that they thought it was unfair to have taxation without representation. The problem was at the end she said “And my dad says King George is a rat bastard.”

Dude you dropped this 👑. That’s awesome lol

😂😂. When my middle one was in like 1st grade she saw me throw batteries away. She gave me this speech, "my teacher says we have to recycle". I was just kidding, but I said something along the lines of "listen kid, you tell your yahoo teacher your daddy ain't no tree hugging loser, and she can recycle her own batteries". She was little, so I thought nothing of it, until the teacher called my wife the next day😂

😂😂. When my middle one was in like 1st grade she saw me throw batteries away. She gave me this speech, "my teacher says we have to recycle". I was just kidding, but I said something along the lines of "listen kid, you tell your yahoo teacher your daddy ain't no tree hugging loser, and she can recycle her own batteries". She was little, so I thought nothing of it, until the teacher called my wife the next day😂
Yea what neither my wife nor teacher realize is I am going to take the kid for ice cream tomorrow.

I don't see the problem. Ice cream is deserved.

Heat went up 2-0 in the conference finals.

They are 10-2 this postseason without a grade A superstar on their roster. It's pure artistry.
This Heat team is awesome to watch. I am not convinced they would be a pushover for the Lakers. Hell of a job by Pat Riley building this roster.

What grade is she in? I’ve gotten in trouble several times for related incidents...... my daughter was studying China in elementary school so I made the old comment “ they eat cats” at the dinner table while we were talking about school.... the next day the wife calls me at work to tell me the teacher asked the class to tell her something they’ve learned about China.... my daughter raised her hand and said “they eat cats”

Last edited:

Ya know, there was this guy named Art Linkletter once, and he had a TV show about kids and their mouths.

Reactions: joevol33
Out-freaking-standing!

well guys, after driving a company van for the last 10 plus years, mine recently gave up the ghost...again...this time instead of a van, I got a Toyota Sequoia. Used of course, with over 100k miles, but only 1 owner. I love it. Took out the 3rd row of seats in the back, and i have almost as much room for tools as a 6ft pickup bed. With the V8 it has, it gets garbage gas mileage just like my vans , 15 mpg is what I am averaging....but when I mash on the right pedal, this thing gets up and leaves town. Not sure how much hp it makes, but it has power at any speed, and if i mash on it getting on I85 it will go 50 to 90 quick. Much faster than the Honda Pilot with a Vtech V6 that we had for years. You can actually hear it sucking gas when I get stomp on it though Lol....glad I have a company credit card for all my gas. Anyway, if any of you gear heads know who makes the best performance parts for Toyotas, let me know. I would like to put an intake and exhaust on it. Every truck I have ever had I have put pipes on. Nothing obnoxiously loud, that's annoying, but when I have a V8, I like to be able to hear it. It already sounds good up front, but is super quiet at the muffler. Plus, I want that HP....

well guys, after driving a company van for the last 10 plus years, mine recently gave up the ghost...again...this time instead of a van, I got a Toyota Sequoia. Used of course, with over 100k miles, but only 1 owner. I love it. Took out the 3rd row of seats in the back, and i have almost as much room for tools as a 6ft pickup bed. With the V8 it has, it gets garbage gas mileage just like my vans , 15 mpg is what I am averaging....but when I mash on the right pedal, this thing gets up and leaves town. Not sure how much hp it makes, but it has power at any speed, and if i mash on it getting on I85 it will go 50 to 90 quick. Much faster than the Honda Pilot with a Vtech V6 that we had for years. You can actually hear it sucking gas when I get stomp on it though Lol....glad I have a company credit card for all my gas. Anyway, if any of you gear heads know who makes the best performance parts for Toyotas, let me know. I would like to put an intake and exhaust on it. Every truck I have ever had I have put pipes on. Nothing obnoxiously loud, that's annoying, but when I have a V8, I like to be able to hear it. It already sounds good up front, but is super quiet at the muffler. Plus, I want that HP....
Look at Toyota Racing Development parts , or TRD. Available from your Toyota dealer.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back