Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

@StarRaider

What kind of music you like to play?
I literally am just learning mainly blues chords and scales, I can play some SRV riffs, Led Zep/Yardbirds, Elvis, Pink Floyd, ZZ Topp, surf riffs like misirlou and Apache... I've been working on Guitars, Cadillacs this week much to Mrs. StarBearette's aggravation. I have a Mustang 2 modeling amp with presets to model just about any tone I could ever want to try.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I literally am just learning mainly blues chords and scales, I can play some SRV riffs, Led Zep/Yardbirds, Elvis, Pink Floyd, ZZ Topp, surf riffs like misirlou and Apache... I've been working on Guitars, Cadillacs this week much to Mrs. StarBearette's aggravation. I have a Mustang 2 modeling amp with presets to model just about any tone I could ever want to try.

I looked at the Mustang and considered it. Great sound and price. I just purchased a Yamaha THRII 30 amp and a set of Boss Waza Air Headphones. Headphones should be here next week. Not much of a gear head, but decided to treat myself. If Mrs Star gets aggravated, you may want to consider the headphones. You can bluetooth them along with tracks and they have a 3-D sound as you move your head. Have not personally heard them as they are difficult to find, but will keep you posted.

Reactions: StarRaider
I looked at the Mustang and considered it. Great sound and price. I just purchased a Yamaha THRII 30 amp and a set of Boss Waza Air Headphones. Headphones should be here next week. Not much of a gear head, but decided to treat myself. If Mrs Star gets aggravated, you may want to consider the headphones. You can bluetooth them along with tracks and they have a 3-D sound as you move your head. Have not personally heard them as they are difficult to find, but will keep you posted.

Fender Mustang?

Live Cam of Joey Chestnut tonite

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back