Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

My mom passed away this past Friday. She was 81. She had numerous medical issues but, thankfully, she died peacefully in her sleep. She had made arrangements in 2010 to have her body donated for research to the Meharry Medical College in Nashville. I was able to see that her wish was kept. I’m coming to terms with the loss. Mom was my moral compass, my biggest fan and my harshest critic. Now, I have the unenviable task of wrapping up her life. Cancelling accounts, cleaning out her house and finding new homes for her kitties. My sons and my fiancé have been helping me deal with everything, but it’s still a very lonely place to be.
Sorry to hear man. Prayers for you and your family.

My mom passed away this past Friday. She was 81. She had numerous medical issues but, thankfully, she died peacefully in her sleep. She had made arrangements in 2010 to have her body donated for research to the Meharry Medical College in Nashville. I was able to see that her wish was kept. I’m coming to terms with the loss. Mom was my moral compass, my biggest fan and my harshest critic. Now, I have the unenviable task of wrapping up her life. Cancelling accounts, cleaning out her house and finding new homes for her kitties. My sons and my fiancé have been helping me deal with everything, but it’s still a very lonely place to be.
Thanks for sharing and sorry for your loss.

Reactions: McDad
And we land another one. Trinity Bell...

6ft 7in TE at 260lbs as a rising senior in HS. Kid should already be a 4*.... he will be a matchup nightmare at TE like Jimmy Graham...average SEC defensive back or LB is between 6ft and maybe 6ft 2in....this kid will not be one of the 3* kids that are committed that we help land somewhere else when we get another big fish.

This staff is killing it. We now have ALL 5 of the top 5 rated recruiters in the SEC for the 2021 cycle. That is insane. Also, Bell is another kid from Alabama that chose us over Barn and UF(FU).

And we land another one. Trinity Bell...

6ft 7in TE at 260lbs as a rising senior in HS. Kid should already be a 4*.... he will be a matchup nightmare at TE like Jimmy Graham...average SEC defensive back or LB is between 6ft and maybe 6ft 2in....this kid will not be one of the 3* kids that are committed that we help land somewhere else when we get another big fish.

This staff is killing it. We now have ALL 5 of the top 5 rated recruiters in the SEC for the 2021 cycle. That is insane. Also, Bell is another kid from Alabama that chose us over Barn and UF(FU).

Smokey is happy about this player coming into the fold. He can't hardly wait anymore for the season to start.

2bd73e645c8e5a2adeb9d1a7a7c13255.jpg

Have a good time CP, don’t be this guy. View attachment 282169
That reminds me of a spring break trip in college. I’d been down there a couple of days when a group of guys we all knew showed up. They’d been partying hard on the way down and one of them passed out with his shirt off. His friends broke the cardinal rule of never leave a man behind..... we got sunscreen and carefully put it on his chest and stomach.... he was roasted.... except for a big “Fu** You” that was white......it was like a custom made t-shirt....... good times

VN Store

Back