Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

I got canned after smoking a doobie at lunch in my car. Came back in to look at my mircrofiche and one of the ladies in the room where I worked yelled across the room "Do you smell marijuana?". I have never so intently starred at a microfiche parts breakdown of an appliance in my life.

I got canned from a summer job on the golf course when I was in high school. Which wasn’t that surprising, given how much trouble I liked to get into back then.

The funny part is they fired my brother, too. Always a straight arrow. He wasn’t even working that day. I had to come home and tell him I got fired. And, by the way, so did you.

That's normally a sign of high character. I don't drink coffee.

Nor do I...but I drink Dew in the mornings to wake me up as I am getting " long of tooth" so to speak.

Turns out, pounding soft drinks like Dew til lunch time is really bad for your kidneys.

Pro Tip To Live By:

Never. Ever. Never let a Dr. Or nurse talk you into letting them shove a camera up your penis. No, it isnt a tiny little device that could fit thru your metus (slit). Yes, it is as big around as a pencil, with a head the diameter of your pinky finger. Yes, there will be blood...cussing at full volume...and gnashing of teeth. PTSD and nightmares may also occur. Do not trust them. They LIE. I still havent gone back to see a Nephrologist about my kidneys and it has been months. It will just have to kill me if need be. Run. Run away if need be.

Nor do I...but I drink Dew in the mornings to wake me up as I am getting " long of tooth" so to speak.

Turns out, pounding soft drinks like Dew til lunch time is really bad for your kidneys.

Pro Tip To Live By:

Never. Ever. Never let a Dr. Or nurse talk you into letting them shove a camera up your penis. No, it isnt a tiny little device that could fit thru your metus (slit). Yes, it is as big around as a pencil, with a head the diameter of your pinky finger. Yes, there will be blood...cussing at full volume...and gnashing of teeth. PTSD and nightmares may also occur. Do not trust them. They LIE. I still havent gone back to see a Nephrologist about my kidneys and it has been months. It will just have to kill me if need be. Run. Run away if need be.
😳

Reactions: Orangeburst

Pro Tip To Live By:

Been there, done that.

Pre-liver transplant I got to where I couldn't pee, so I had to have that done.

I can confirm the experience is most unpleasant.

Just a quick question, on what side of the street do you walk on, the left facing traffic or the right going with traffic? These dumbasses where I live seem to think it's better to walk with traffic, so you can easily get plowed over from behind by an inattentive driver and not know what hit you.
In Florida, the statute states to walk against if possible and ride your bike with traffic flow.

Finally got to try out the new trolling motor. It’s a huge upgrade. Fished yesterday and today. Yesterday out of buddy’s boat today out of mine. We caught only one fish and it was yesterday. But it was a beaut, 9lb 3oz largemouth. Put up a helluva fight took us a while to boat her. Beautiful fish deep color and classic markings.

View attachment 430222
Awesome catch!

Reactions: NorthDallas40

VN Store

Back